Chapter 6️⃣0️⃣

1 month later

Okay so Ik y'all wonder did you have your baby yet? No, for some damn reason she ain't ready to come out I am 3 weeks over due I was pose to have my baby on 16th but today is the 23rd and she ain't came yet I ain't rushing her, but she need to come on here.

Right now I'm laying in the living room on the couch while Mama Keshia is cooking us some food and Dejounte is upstairs in the shower since he just came from practice.

Riley is a Eisha house and Jay is at his daddy house we just wanted to send the kids away in case I went into labor doctor wanted to induce me, but I told them I'm gone wait them told me if I don't go in labor by Friday and it's Wednesday that they gone induce me.

Skylar are your ready to eat Mama Keisha asked me coming in the living room?

Yeah I said

Once she came back in with my plate I ate then I went to sleep.

3 hours later

I woke up and called Dejounte name making him come to the top up the stairs.

What's wrong ma he asked?

Can you come help me to the bathroom please I said turning my head to him as he came down the stairs

He came and he grabbed my arm helping me get off the couch once I got up heading up the stairs slowly I felt wetness coming down my leg.

Dejounte said damn bae you couldn't hold it huh.

Bae my water just broke I said holding my stomach.

Okay let's get you to the hospital baby just breathe baby breathe.

6 hours later

Bae did you call Nique and told her that my water broke I asked him?

Yeah she said she was getting off her flight and that she will be here in 20 minutes.

She need to hurry up the doctor just came in here like 5 minutes ago and said that I was 8 cm that means it's almost time to push and I really want you and her here I said trying not panic.

Okay bae calm down see there she go right there.

Okay I'm here me and Dewayne just came back from London, but I'm here for you.

Omg y'all this is really about to happen I said looking at them as I held they hand and the doctor came in.

Okay Mrs.Murray it should be about that time for baby girl to come out okay so let me check and if it is I'm going to get the doctor okay. She said

Okay well it looks like you are ready to go let me go get the doctor Nurse Jackson said.

I took a deep breathe look at Dejounte you got this baby me and Nique is right here he said kissing my forehead.

The doctor came in and I got in the position to push once I got in my push position he told me to push hard as I can on the count of 3.

1.......2...........3.........push he said

Mmmhhhhhmm I moaned as I squeezed Dejounte hand and Nique rubbed me shoulder.

Ready he said and I shook my head yes

1..................2..............3 pushhhhhhh

Mmmhhmmmmm I got this I said to myself

Okay I need this to be the biggest push you got. You Ready?

Yes I Said.

1................2.............3..................... push

Okay mom she almost there just one more big push this time on 5

1...............2.............3............4...........5 pushhhhhhhh

Mmmhhmmmmm I said as I heard cried feel the room.

Okay she's here 6 pounds 8 ounces.

Mrs.Murray are you ready to hold your baby girl?

Yes I said as the gave me her, Dejounte came on side of me and Nique was on the other said.

Hey baby girl I said as I played with her hand.

You want to hold her bae I said as I looked at him and he positioned his arms as I laid her in his arm and looked over at Nique.

I did it best I said smiling at her.

Ik and I'm proud of you dewayne said be gone come up and see the baby when they put you in your room she said.

Okay they need to hurry up I'm sleepy asf I said trying not close my eyes.

A hour later

It's been a hour since I had my baby I been back in my room for like 20 minutes right now Dejounte mama got baby girl we signed the birth certificate and stuff that's done now I need to get me some rest I'm waiting on Nique to come back first spea...

It's been a hour since I had my baby I been back in my room for like 20 minutes right now Dejounte mama got baby girl we signed the birth certificate and stuff that's done now I need to get me some rest I'm waiting on Nique to come back first speaking of Nique her and dewayne just walked in.

Hey y'all I said looking up them.

Here these for you congratulations Dewayne said as he gave me some Daisy.

I love Daisy I said as the nurse put them in a cup of water for me.

Anyway me and Dejounte wanted to talk to y'all and we wanted to know would y'all love to be baby girl Godparents and before y'all say now we already got y'all God parents birth certificate that say other wise I said as I gave it to them.

This crazy Dewayne said putting his hands over his mouth smiling.

We're her god parents that's crazy was all Dewayne was saying as we laughed.

I looked at Nique and she was crying. I started laughing.

Best you so emotionally I said looking at her.

Well I'm about to get ready to go to sleep so go over there and hold y'all god daughter.

I said as I got comfortable and soon falling right to sleep.

Couple weeks later

So it's been a couple of weeks since I had baby Neveah and when I tell you that I'm in love I'm in love I'm so whappy that's she's here and I get to love her, but right now she is with Dejounte & Dewayne at the house and me and Nique are at the gym with our trainer yk I got to get my body back snatched of course.