How Has It Come To This?

After one week had passed there was a drastic increase in cases and the rate of death was higher than it ever was, the President of America held an emergency press conference (in light with our current situation we ask that as many people as possible get vaccinated, taking the vaccine will become mandatory for everyone over the age of 59 years old and/or persons who have comorbidities from next Monday the 12th, persons will also be required to be fully vaccinated to work, church setting or any kind of educational establishment, the vaccine takes a total of 3 days to fully vaccinate a person and 24 hours to cure infected persons, we understand that this isn't a pleasant situation we're in that's why we're doing everything we can to get the United States of America back where it used to be) this statement from the President of America was sudden and it created even more conflict amongst the people, they felt like their rights to choose weather or not they take something into their bodies was being violated, even so more and more people took it because they had families to feed and take care of (I really got to get out of this country, I can't stand it anymore, this president is making this place into a real shit hole) Reagan said while driving (what country should I move to, I just don't know) she continued saying, suddenly she realized that she lost control of her car breaks (shit, shit, shit, this can't be happening right now, why is this happening) she said trying to swerve her car out of traffic but she drove her car into a pole, smoke started coming from her car engine and her seat belt was stuck, she desperately tried to get her seat belt off, as tears rolled down her eyes and the smoke turned into fire, then suddenly a man came up to the car and said (I'm here to get you out ok) he then pulled out a knife and started cutting the seat belt (why you randomly have a knife on you? You're some kind of weirdo or something?) Reagan said, the man replied(You're really gonna worry about that when you're car is on fire and can blow up and any second now?) (You're right, I'm sorry, I'm stupid, please get me out of here) Reagan said, the man managed to completely cut the seat belt off and freed Reagan from the car, it exploded a couple of minutes after and about an hour later a fire truck came, Reagan luckily only had a mild concussion (where did you come from? Who are you? I mean it's not that I'm not great full that u saved my life but not everyday someone risks their lives for someone else that they don't know, especially in a time like this) Reagan said, the man replied (what can I say I'm just a nice guy) the man said (what's happening to me my heart is racing and I'm feeling things in places I really shouldn't right now, am I really attracted to this guy? This isn't me I don't fall for random men) Reagan said in her head (it's nice to meet you I'm Jacob)

The man said as he stretched his hand out for a hand shake, Reagan replied (I-I'm Reagan) as she did the same (oooou my such a strong grip he has, he's making me so hot right now, I can just take him home and ride up and down on his big, ok, ok I have to get myself under control I can't afford to loose my composure right now) Reagan said in her head (anyway I was just about to go to the airport but I see you're not going to be able to go to wherever you were going anymore, where you going? Maybe I can give u a ride) Jacob said, Reagan shouted out (YES I WOULD LIKE A RIDE, to the airport of course not the other kind of ride I mean we just met and stuff...maybe my concussion was more serious than I taught) (oh my god why did I say that I'm so stupid, and why did I say I'm going to the airport I mean I have everything on me but I don't even have any clothes) Reagan said in her head, (what is up with this girl!? She's so weird and pale and all smiley, maybe I should get her a taxi to the airport instead, nah her head is still bleeding and I won't be able to sleep knowing I let a crazy girl loose) Jacob said in his head, (ok we'll come one let's go my car is over there) Jacob said, Reagan replied (right I'm coming.)

On their way to the airport Jacob said (you know you look really familiar, like I've seen you somewhere before) (well I used to be a journalist, till I lost my job for hitting someone on live TV) Reagan said, Jacob replied (oh yea that's where I know you from, now I remember, you always go up against the government) (yea you can make fun of me I guess, I was stupid back then) Reagan said with a sad look on her face while looking out the window, Jacob replied (I'm not making fun of you I think what you did was the right thing, no one else had the courage to do what you did, you should feel proud about that, you really should) (thank you but I'm really just a washed up journalist now) Reagan said. The rest of their drive to the airport was mostly quite till they finally made it.

Jamaica

(NATASHA, JOSEPH, YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHO JUST CALLED) Elila shouted with a smile on her face

(Who!?) We both asked, Elila relied (my boyfriend Jacob, and he's coming here to meet me!!!!! I'm so happy right now!!!)