Jacob and Elila

(Hi, I'm Elila) Elila said to Reagan, Reagan replied (h-hi I'm Reagan) (it's nice to meet you Reagan) Elila said in a friendly voice, Reagan replied (y-yes it's nice to you) (why did I come here? How stupid am I? Of course this guy isn't single, did I really leave America for this? Maybe I should go back, no wait I have no money, I'm completely broke, why did I come all the way here with no money? Why the hell do I keep questioning myself?!) Reagan said to herself (uhh Reagan you're kind of spacing out on me) Eilia said, Jacob replied (yea she does that a lot might be a medical condition)  (hey you still with us?) Eilia asked which snapping her fingering in Reagan's face (y-yes I'm ok, I'm just a little sick from all the flying right now) Reagan said, Elila replied (oh well I am a nurse I can recommend some medicine for you) (she's a nurse how convenient) Reagan said in her head (you do look really pale and warn out, I got something that can help calm you down if you want it) Elila said (NO NO I DON'T WANT IT!!) Reagan said in her head (sure I'll take it) Reagan said to Elila (NOOO!! WHY AM I TAKING IT!?!?) Reagan said in her head (well let's get out of this airport) Jacob said, Elila replied (I got the rest of the day off so we can do anything you want.)

Jacob and Elila left everyone else behind and began having fun together, they went to the park where it was mostly empty because of the pandemic, but Jacob and Elila made the most of it swinging on the swings, getting stuck on the slides and chasing each other around the park, after a couple of hours they finally calmed down sitting on a bench while Jacob stroked Elias's hair while she laid her head on his lap (thank you for coming out here to be with me, even though you have to leave again soon I'm glad I can spend this time with you) Elila said, Jacob replied (I wish things were different where I wouldn't have to keep traveling, I just want this moment with you to last forever) (so do I but I also know how important your job is, both of our jobs are important we help so many people everyday but you help even more people and I'm so proud of everything you do) Elila said, Jacob replied (wait for me right here in this country and I swear to you I will return and and give you my all) (I will wait as long as it takes for you to be mines but for now kiss me and hold me I want you to stay here with me for a while longer before we meet up with everyone else) Elila said, they both stayed in each other's arms for another hour before they decided to meet with everyone else (well you two love birds have been gone for a while been doing things huh) Natasha said, Elila replied (things that you can't do because you still single) (harsh as usual) Natasha said, Jacob Natasha and Joseph all sat down and ate dinner together, Reagan did not join even though she was in invited (this is nice all of my friends are here including my love, I am disappointed that August couldn't be here but I'm still so greatful for everyone that's here with me right now, I've never been this happy in such a long time) Elila said.

Meanwhile

(Well this isn't gonna go well for me here, maybe I should go back to the states, I was stupid to think I could ever land a guy like that and they were all so nice to me, now I just feel guilty for even coming here, but it's not like I can just burry my feelings for him, my heart still races just saying his name…but I can never have him for myself) Reagan said to herself sitting at the side of the street (oh great now the rain is falling just my luck) she continued saying.