Jung Hoseok II

tonight, pressed flush against a mirror no longer chilled but foggy with your panted breaths of surrender, hoseok ruts his hips into the curve of your ass. the ass he's been denied of for the past three weeks, though it's made many an appearance in the dreams that leave him sticky and desperate when the morning hours come and you aren't tangled in his bedsheets like he so loves.

"h-hoseok," you gasp when his fingers dance up your bared thigh, drag across the cotton of your underwear in a way only a man who knows you well, too well, can. "shouldn't you be p-practicing?"

"i'm studying." he grins, pushing indents into the fabric right beside your clit. you try to shift into his touch, to get him where you want him, but he's far too clever to let you. and to dissuade you from trying again, he abandons your clit altogether, favoring the cloth-dulled tease of your needy cunt instead.

you think vaguely that you should be worried, that the door isn't locked and anyone could pop their head into the practice room but god, hoseok's warmth, his scent, his hands, fuck. it's got your head turned upside down. "what do you mean... studying..."

that earns you a chuckle in a throaty register that says he's every bit as aroused as you. "look in the mirror."

you look. you see yourself flushed, eyes wide, pupils dialated. your stray hair flies in mussed strands, your lipstick smeared from his sloppy wide-mouthed kisses when you first surprised him not ten minutes ago. in short, a mess. but hoseok stares as if he's never seen anything more rapturous.

"this is how beautiful you are when you want to be touched." hoseok's voice sounds like it does when he wakes - practically a growl, raspy and drenching right aside your ear.

it's kind of embarassing to be staring at yourself so you make to turn away. but he slaps your ass in rebuke. "don't hide. you have nothing to be ashamed of." his honeyed words are too convincing, as is his reward of easing aside the crotch of your panties.

you swallow, then yelp when he slides a single slender finger into your heat. you see your teeth sink into your lip, biting automatically to fight against the lewdness that wants release just as much as you do.

"love seeing you take my fingers." wet squelching mingles with your whimpers. "so pretty when you can't focus on anything but pleasure." he adds his thumb on your clit; you know you're a goner, a puddle in his arms.

"but my favorite?" hoseok smirks now, dangerously close to creaming his pants but look at you, squirming, moaning, bliss coursing through your veins. "when you let go, baby."

tonight, hoseok takes his time, demonstrating how you come alive under his touch like a livewire pulled taut, snapping in a storm of electric desire. he needs you to understand how he sees you, how you make him thirst for you with such intoxicating expressions each time your clothes hit the floor and skin meets skin. tonight, he explores your body so thoroughly it makes him instantly half-hard the next time he sets foot in the studio but damn, if it wasn't worth it. in fact, he can't wait to show you the rest.