Jung Hoseok

tonight, you've decided that hoseok's been working in his studio far too long and that he needs a break. you casually stroll inside and swivel his chair around, watching his eyes pop wide when you take his hand and guide it beneath your skirt. he gasps when his fingers meet your heat, slick, soaked, bare, and you tell him it's because you've been thinking about his cock sliding into you.

"i... uh..." he takes a glance at his screen but his gaze keeps being drawn to you and that minx-like smile on your lips. he's tented in seconds, carnal instinct burning through his veins, begging him to just throw you down onto the black sofa and fuck you. "damn," he whispers when you straddle him, undoing his pants as his fingers plunge into your cunt.

hoseok's always had that magical touch; it makes you melt against his skin as he palms you, two fingers curling in the spot that's just right. it makes you crave the cock that's pressing firm against your stomach, twitching when you stroke it with the lightest of touches. "get on," he whispers, "ride me."

he burns the image of you sliding yourself down into his memory, moaning all the while as he's squeezed by your tightness. he lifts your sweater, fastening his mouth to a nipple, loving how you clench when he begins to suck. your hips rock to an erratic beat as pleasure surges from your chest, the tongue flicking across your peak relentless. he matches your languid strokes, but as his arousal grows, patience falters.

it isn't long before hoseok's pounding into you from beneath, those dancer's hips devastating with each thrust he sends inside your trembling body. you can only cling to him, crying his name as he steals bliss from each meeting of where your heat gathers and explodes into a million stars as bright as him. "is this what you wanted?" he dares to ask, his smile dipping into a smirk as he feels you fall apart in his arms.

tonight, you leave his studio dripping with his cum, his husky groans echoing in your ears. you're still throbbing, stretched into the shape of him, and you smile, knowing he's probably every bit as distracted as you. you hope he'll give up working for the night and head home soon, because you're looking forward to a round two...