Yoongi/Jungkook/Reader

please note there is double penetration in this drabble.

tonight, yoongi's cock is spreading the drenched folds of your cunt, firm head battering against your cervix as you cling to his shoulders. your hips move instinctually, chasing the friction between your clit on his flesh that sparks with every hungry thrust. his hands find home on your waist, those languid eyes now sharp as they swallow the gorgeous sight.

he doesn't stop fucking you, not even when the door quietly opens. "hyung, you started without me?" jungkook's voice is soft, slightly pouty.

"she couldn't wait. she's needy tonight," yoongi replies, and you can tell he's smirking even in the darkness.

the bed creaks when jungkook settles a knee on the mattress after ripping off his shirt, his pants. "she's needy every night." then a second pair of hands are stroking their way up your body, cupping your chest while jungkook's mouth fastens to your neck. "does she feel good inside, hyung?"

"always." yoongi rewards you with a particularly deep thrust, extracting a fresh moan from your lips. "a bad girl, getting so tight when you're touched. not satisfied with one cock, so you need the both of us."

the sound of a lid closing is followed by jungkook's finger around your ass, swirling, wetting, preparing. "you're still soft from this morning," jungkook whispers, his voice so sultry you swear you get wetter. "are you ready for me? do you want me, baby?"

you're suddenly clamping down so intensely on yoongi that he has to force himself not to coat your walls with cum in an instant. "yes, please," you say, the sound practically lost within gasps. you can imagine it already, his erection, thinner but longer than yoongi's, sliding inch by inch into—ohhh.

jungkook rudely interrupts your imagination with something better as he drives himself into your heat. "fuuuck..." he rests his forehead on your shoulder, shuffling closer before he sinks deeper, feeling you cinch around him. "you feel amazing."

"get tighter for us, yeah?" yoongi's fingers find your clit and you melt to the heat of men, a mess of sensation and pleasure, addicting, merciless bliss that steals your rationale and breath.

they're losing themselves alongside you, groans sexier than anything you've ever heard as they claim you. you're full, so damn full, and each rhythmic thrust has you closer to unravelling. yoongi's hands are relentless in their toying, circling, the odd pinch that brings jolts of gratification. and when jungkook finally hilts himself, when a few tears dribble from your eyes from the sheer rapture, you fall.

they pound you through the climax and have you spinning towards another with such speed that you're no longer sure you can kneel. your muscles ache but how could you focus on that when there are two cocks sliding into your holes, two men desperately seeking the ecstasy only you can give.

"i can't hold on." jungkook's thrusts are speeding up, deep and feverish. yoongi's been reduced to pants and moans, focusing hard on how you cling to him. they've done this enough to know the perfect, maddening pace. "god..."

your pleasure only keeps climbing despite your soreness. when it reaches another peak with frightening speed, you cry "cum in me!" and they do. hot bursts of cream splatter inside you with great, wracking plunges as your throbbing starts, and you swear, you absolutely swear, that nothing could ever compare to this feeling.

tonight, you drift off with their arms draped around you, holding you close. your lips are pressed against jungkook's bare, chiseled chest, while yoongi's cradling you from behind. your bodies rise and fall in sync, utterly satisfied.