Park Jimin

tonight, you decide to play with jimin just a bit because he's too damn adorable when he whimpers and begs, hips bucking on their own for the release you won't easily give.

with your hand on his pretty cock, wrapped around the deeply-flushed pink head, you massage the underside of his erection where his sweet spot lies. you slather the pre-cum that weeps from the tip, your thumb using just enough pressure to coax your name from his lips. the back of his head pushes into the pillow. "please," he whispers in the darkness of your room, his forehead against yours, breath choppy, "please let me cum."

you answer with a sudden twist of your wrist that has him shaking, trembling. "i'm so close," he says, and you can feel it in the way he flexes against your palm, searching for any form of relief. still, you haven't had your fill quite yet. so you let him go.

the surprised gasp he makes when you lower your cunt onto him is pure music. you move slow, wetly clinging to his shaft as you feel him fill you, mold you to his shape. every inch of him you swallow drags him closer to the edge that he's already been flirting with. through the moonlight filtered through your blinds, the silhouette of you speared on his cock is too much for him.

you lift your hips. you pump down once. "ungh!" his bottom lip is swollen with the bites he's used to hold his noises back, but he can't stop them anymore. not when you're so tight around him he can hardly breathe for wanting more. god, he's addicted to you, to the way you toss your hair as you ride him, to the wildness you let loose only when you're with him.

tonight, you let him cum inside you, let him fill you to the brim as he mumbles broken 'i love yous' against your lips because he's been so good, so obedient. tonight, you leave his heart racing, his mind so consumed with thoughts of you he's not sure he'll think of anything else ever again.