chapter 1

Today was like any normal day except it was time for soulmate pairs that happens every time people turn 13.

"I hope I get my sasuke-kun" sakura shouted.

"In your dreams i'll be paired with sasuke just you watch" ino said causing the two to fight while sasuke was hoped he didn't have either of them.

"Ok ok so here are your soulmates" iruka announced getting everyone's attention.

"Blah blah blah blah and last but not least sasuke uchiha your soulmate is naruto uzumaki" iruka said making sasuke kinda happy since he was with someone who could understand how he feels and in sasuke's eyes naruto is a very interesting person, naruto raised his hand "yes naruto?" Iruka asked.

"I'm sorry but was there a glitch in the system or something because sasuke is in an elite clan why would he be paired with me, i'm a clan less no one" naruto said having his index finger on his chin tilting his head while looking at iruka, what naruto said shocked the class that he thinks he's not good enough and he isn't like cheering he got an uchiha.

"Well the system must have chosen you for a reason and don't think of yourself that way" iruka said sasuke mentally agreed why would someone say something like that about their self.

"Why everyone say's so, so it must be true" said tilting his head to the said pouting, to sasuke and iruka it was adorable.

"How could they say something to someone so adorable" sasuke muttered under his breath, but with naruto's enhance hearing he of course got that.

"Mah mah don't listen to them now all of you talk to your soulmate i'll be right back" iruka announced already leaving the class and once he left everyone went to their soulmate,well almost everyone sakura got paired with a low class civilian as did ino and they didn't like it one bit. Just as sasuke was going to reach naruto who had his head in his arms in the desk most likely sleeping the two banshees came up to him.

"Sasuke-kun why don't you just pair with me instead and i'll have naruto take my soulmate" sakura said.

"No i'll switch soulmates with naruto right sasuke" ino said.

"I don't want either of you now move out my way" sasuke stated irritated of the 2 they of course scared hearing his tone moved out the way sulking, sasuke finally got to naruto and sat next to him tapping him on the shoulder when naruto looked up and seen sasuke he raised his eyebrow.

"You really want to be paired with me why not switch with someone elite as well?" Naruto asked.

"Because like iruka said the system chose us for a reason dobe" sasuke said tapping naruto's forehead with 2 fingers making not just naruto's but everyone's eyes go wide at that also causing naruto to start blushing.

(What he looks like in case you can't visualize it and yes I made it)

Naruto looked away still blushing "w-whatever.... Teme" naruto said pouting looking to the side making him super adorable sasuke just chuckled he stopped and grabbed naruto's arm making naruto look at him.

"Your very skinny have you eaten anything today" sasuke said his voice with a slight concern, naruto flinched not really sure if he could tell him.

"O-oh right well i've been working on some seals and kinda forgot" naruto said nervously as he could feel everyone's eyes on them.

"You do seals" sasuke said quite interested.

"Well hokage-sama told me about my family before they died and they used to make seals so I thought I would to" naruto stated making sasuke nod and take out his bento.

He took his chop sticks and grabbed a piece of beef before putting it right in front of naruto's mouth "open" was all sasuke said.

"Wha-" before naruto could finish his sentence beef was stuffed into his mouth when he swallowed it he was finally able to speak "what was that for" naruto said.

"You said you forgot to eat so i'll feed you some of my food" sasuke stated all his fan girls were screaming because 'their' sasuke was feeding the 'demon' instead of them.

All the boys were also mad because unlike the girls and everyone else in the village they know naruto isn't the kyuubi and he was a human they were mad because to them naruto was the hottest and most feminine person in the class they wanted him even kiba who everyone thought was straight, when sasuke and naruto was done eating iruka came in.

"Ok everyone well i'll see you tomorrow for teams, so don't be late bye" iruka announced/said before leaving the class again along with the students as well.

Sasuke turned to naruto "wanna have a sleep over to get to know each other better" that made naruto smile.

"Sure"

Was what naruto said before all the boys and girls started screaming all the girls were obviously screaming "i'll sleep over instead" "no me" "me" while the boys were screaming "naruto come over to me house" "no my house it'll be fun" "no my house" naruto grabbed sasuke's shoulder and sunshined him and sasuke at the academy gate surprising sasuke.

"Uh let's go before they see us" naruto said making sasuke nod and grab his hand.

Once they made it to sasuke's apartment, sasuke took naruto to his room and sat him on the bed "sit here while I grab some clothes for you ok" sasuke asked/demanded naruto nodded and waited on the bed like sasuke said as sasuke got clothes for naruto.

When sasuke came back it was the only clothes that didn't fit him girl clothes sasuke had from the only remaining thing that didn't have blood from the massacre "here you go shower and change into this" sasuke said.

Naruto took the clothes and did as was told when he was done however the clothes he wore fit him perfectly way too perfectly because it even made sasuke blush a lot

(The outfit)

"Um does it look ok on me" naruto asked shyly breaking sasuke out of his trance he smiled at naruto

"You look beautiful especially with my clan symbol it really suits you" sasuke said basically (not basically, really) flirting with naruto causing naruto to blush but sasuke had an Innocent smile on a smile he would only ever use on naruto and/or their child/children in the future.

"Don't say stuff so embarrassing like that you-you baka" naruto shouted very red and embarrassed it made sasuke laugh.

"Ok ok no flirting.... Yet, i'll make us something for dinner then we can sleep I don't have any extra room so is it ok if we sleep together" sasuke said with a tint of blush naruto nodded and sasuke went to the kitchen making dinner as naruto watched t.v to pass time.

And after they ate they got ready for bed and slept a very good sleep.