chapter 2

Omg who just loves the fan art of sasuke poking naruto's for head because I do I should have put it in the last chapter anyways onto the story
____________________________________________

It was the next day the day where you see who your teammates are (ima show you what sasuke is wearing since naruto is wearing what I showed in the last chapter)

(What sasuke is wearing)

They now made there way to the class room since naruto doesn't really like sunshining unless he actually has to once they were there they noticed that no one else was there and when they checked the clock

They now made there way to the class room since naruto doesn't really like sunshining unless he actually has to once they were there they noticed that no one else was there and when they checked the clock...they were 15 minutes early.

"I thought you said we were gonna be late, liar" naruto said arms crosses with a small pout.

"Sorry sorry my alarm must have broke" sasuke apologized.

"Hmm whatever let's just wait til class starts" naruto said sitting in his seat, sasuke sat next to naruto as they played to as they were so invested in playing the game that sasuke kept losing they didn't notice people coming in.

Everyone just watched the fangirls mad that naruto was kicking sasuke's butt while the rest looked amazed at how well naruto played it wasn't til the whispering happened that got naruto and sasuke to snap out of playing "what!" sasuke said mad that they interrupted their game.

They all went back to their seats knowing not to get sasuke anymore mad than he already is "hey don't be mean" naruto said flicking sasuke's head.

And that's when the girls finally noticed what was smacked right down in the middle of naruto's shirt "HUH?!?! WHY ARE YOU WEARING THE UCHIHA CLAN SYMBOL" the fan girls shouted the boys were confused until the finally looked at naruto's clothes first they blushed at how revealing it was but then they got mad when they saw the uchiha crest on his shirt.

"WHY ARE YOUR WEARING HIS CLAN CREST INSTEAD OF MINE" the boys shouted making sasuke glare at how loud everyone was and how annoying they were also making them shut up real quick.

The iruka finally showed up after escaping kakashi's deadly tight bear hug "ok so congrats again on those who pass as I announce your teams" iruka said.

While on a crystal ball where the other sensei's and council along with the hokage of course were watching them (ok that's sounds super creepy though).

"Are you sure about this" a council member said.

"Of course I'm sure that's why I made the teams this way" the 3rd hokage said

"Why does that demon! Have to be in the same team as my precious daughter why can't it be just her and her sasuke her future husband" sakura's mom shouted.

"Because if you forgot sasuke and naruto are soulmates so if you don't hush up right now i'll take your daughter's privilege of being a ninja forever" the 3rd said very pissed but the quickly shut her the f*ck up.