chapter 3

Today was the day of the bell test and sakura not knowing what the test was wasn't ready but was confident she would win and impress sasuke (as if) while with sasuke and naruto were taking their time eating and getting dressed.

(What their wearing)

(Sasuke)

(Naruto)

(Naruto)

When they got to training ground 7 sakura was already there looking super tired when she saw them she ran up and tried to hug sasuke failing as he dodged and went to yell at naruto but seeing he was already passed her she huffed and sat by the bri...

When they got to training ground 7 sakura was already there looking super tired when she saw them she ran up and tried to hug sasuke failing as he dodged and went to yell at naruto but seeing he was already passed her she huffed and sat by the bridge as naruto and sasuke sat in a nearby tree.

"So sasuke-kun have you decided to leave naruto and be with me, your real soulmate" sakura said batting her eye lashes making both naruto and sasuke do that fake barfing noise.

"No way am I giving up this sexy thing" sasuke said with naruto in between his legs and wrapping one arm around naruto's waist and the other on one of naruto's thighs making naruto blush big time.

"T-teme" naruto muttered under his breath, sasuke grinned and kissed naruto's cheek.

"I'M STILL HERE" sakura shouted.

"So what are going to do cry to your mommy" sasuke said.

"Maybe I will and then naruto will get in trouble and probably banished too" sakura said smugly before she continued "so if you don't want that to happen then be with me!".

"Your mom has no control who gets banished or not and if you forgot or was just to stupid to remember Lord 3rd is naruto's guardian and won't allow naruto to be banished or kicked out of the village and even if that's your mom she'll listen to me more since I am the last uchiha a prodigy so scram" sasuke said angrily.

Sakura was furious she couldn't wait til this was over to tell her mom, just after she sat near another tree kakashi appeared in a cloud of smoke saying 'yo' even if he is an hour late.sakura stomped angrily to him "your late" sakura yelled.

"Sorry I got lost in the path of life" kakashi said with a closed eye smile "anyways your test is a bell test and will have to be collecting these bells to win" he pulled out 2 bells.