Chapter~ 3

Y/n Pov:

Helping the girl to stand up the man with the number 101 pushed me off the girl so I punched him in the gut and help the girl again, "where's your bed?", I ask the girl, she nodded and try to stand but fail, standing up quickly I then helped the girl on walking to her bed.

When we are now in here bed the door suddednly open and people in a red suit and mask with the shape of circle and a square, then the circle guys stop walking while the square guy walk again, "I would like to extend a hearty welcome to you all, everyone here will participate in six different games over six days, those who win all six games will get a handsome cash prize", the squar guy said, "how are we supposed to believe you?", the man in the crowd said, "you suddenly put us to sleep, take our phones and wallets away", anotheran said, "now you show up saying you'll pay us handsomely for playing a few games?, do you expect us to believe that?", the person who first talk said again, "to maintain oir confidentiality bringing you here, we'll return everything once the games are over", the square man said, "how come you are wearing those masks?", a girl in the crowd ask, "we do not disclose the faces and personal information of our staff to the participants, it's a measure we take for the fairness of the game and privacy, please understand", the square guy answer, "I don't trust a word you just said", a person form the crowd shouts, "you make all kinds of excuses to keep yourself hidden, give us one good reason why should we trust you", I heard number 218 said, I raised my right hand and all the peoples attentions on me, "well first we don't trust them when they give us the card to call, right?, but in the end you ended up calling it", I said lowering my right hand, "that's right, player 218, Cho Sang-woo, former team leader of team two at joy Investments, siphoned money from his clients, then in vested in derivatives and futures options with it and failed, current loss 650 milion won", the square guy said.

Looking at the screen I saw the man getting slap, "player 107, Kim Mi-ok, 540 million won in dept", then the screen turn into the girl getting slap, "player 322, Jung Min-tae, 880 milion won in dept", "player 119, No Sang-hun, 1.39 billion won in dept".

"all of you in this room are living on the edge, with debts you just can't pay off, except player 457", the square guy said turning his head on me, quickly the heads of everyone turns thier attention to me.

"in order to play fair we cannot-", before the square guy complete his sentence he then pushed a button on the remote, then th ceiling started to clear reaviling a big pig, "accumulated in there after every game, do not wish to participate then please let us know at this time", the square man finish.

Everyone then started to look at eachother, "please line up to sign a contract", the square guy said, standing up I look at the girls number, "number 067, can you walk?", I ask, number 067 noded and walk to the line me following her.