Chapter 13

"The majority of the players voted to terminate the game, Therefore this game is now terminated", the square masked guard explain.

"Those who want to leave can leave, but let the ones who wants to stay continue playing", 322 shouts,"Half of us died already! We can't stop here!", 322 continue.

"His right! Please let us continue!", 212 shouts

"Yes! let us continue!", another player agree.

"It's a pity that we must say goodbye to you like this", the square masked guard spoke with fake sadness in his voice.

'Is he really sad or is what?', Y/n sweatdrop  at her own thought.

"However, we will not seal off the door of opportunity to you, If the majority of you wish to participate again, we will restart the game", the square guard explained.

"Goodbye, then".

                                                                      ❤🤍❤

After a while Y/n then felt herself being carried gently and being placed on a concrete floor with only undergarments.

'This kidnapper really leave me with a bra and panties on', Y/n thought to herself cursing the guards.

"Help! There's a person here!, Is anybody there? over here!", someone shouts surprising Y/n.

"Will you shut up?!?!", Y/n said free herself from the ropes and getting dressed.

"What?", the man spoke.

Taking her blindfold off Y/n then goes to the man and untied his hands from the ropes. Taking his blindfold off the man then frantically looking around.

"Who are you?", the man ask 

"Pickpocket? Is that you, pickpocket?", the man continue to ask.

"No", y/n replied annoyed at the man.

Y/n then start walking away from the man trying to find her way back to their street.

"Hey help me!", the man shouts.

"I untied your hands I'm guessing you can untie your feet and get dressed", Y/n shouts back leaving the man there.

                                                                    ❤🤍❤

Arriving at her house Y/n was greeted by her younger brother who runs out of the door after hearing the gate open, "Lee-Kim! What are you doing up so late!", Y/n ask her brother.

"But I was worried about you you haven't come home for like 6 days", Lee said burying his face to her shirt.