Chapter~ 4

Hey guys thanks for 200+ readers as a thank you here is the chapter 4...

Y/n Pov:

After waiting for 10 minutes it was now my turn to sign, I read the paper to see that there are three rules:

Player Consent form:

CLAUSE1:
A PLAYER IS NOT ALLOWED TO STOP  PLAYING.

CLAUSE2:
A PLAYER WHO REFUSE TO PLAY WILL BE ELIMINATED.

CLAUSE3:
GAMES MAY BE TERMINATED I HALF OF THE MAJORITY AGREES.

After signing the contract I sat we we're lead to a room with different kind of colors.

'why are they walking so slowly', I thought anoyed because of how slow they are walking. Suddenly the announcer staerted picking,"please stand straight and smile", it keep reapiting and repeating, after a while it was now my turn, I stood straight and smile. After taking our picture we got told to follow the squared mask guy.

After walking we arive at a field?, we tool in our surroundings and then the announcer speaks,"we will be playing red light green light, when IT shouts out greenlight you are allowed to move, But when IT shouts out red light you need to stop and don't move,  if your movements is detected afterwards you are eliminated".

"green light"

Running as fast as I could and sliding my feet to stop me from running just before the doll says red light.

"red light"

After the doll had said red light we heard a bang, then the doll start again.

"green light"

Running as fast as I can again and stoping.

"red light"

Then we heard another bang but this time it was followed by a woman screaming, everyone started to kove in panick and everyone froze in fear,'phew, I'm so glad I'm in front of them, I don't think I ever want to see what's happening in there.

Suddenly the gunshots stops and the announcer explaines the rules again.

"green light"

Running again and stopping before the doll says red light, I look at my front and saw that I was just half through of the field.

"red light"

Stopping we heard multiple gunshots.

"green light"

Before I started running I looked at the timer to see that we only have 3 minutes, slightly panicking I then began running and stopping before the doll could speak red light.

"red light"

The doll move it's head before I can even cross the finish line,'damnit, so close', I thought.

"green light"

When the doll said that I quickly cross the line others following me, leaning to the wall I looked at the timer and saw that they only have 20 seconds, looking at the others that already cross the line I then saw 067, I quickly walk to her not noticing the jelouse glares that the others giving her,"hey, 067 are you alright?", I ask, she nodded and look forward.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After playing the first game the guards leads us back to the room.