Chapter 11

" Player 453,please cast your vote", the square guard said knowing full well that this game will end.

Slowly the woman the woman walk towards the voting area (can someone please tell me what it's called 😭😭😭) the woman then looked back at the piggy bank, seemingly debating whether to press the green button or the the red one, gulping the woman turned back and pressed the green button earning some groans of disapproval from the people who want to end the game and some cheers to the people who want to continue the game.

Voting:
⚫               ⚪
1                2

Gi-hun just looked at the older woman at disbelief, the next player then goes forward to the voting area the man press the red button, then comes the next player pressing the green button, and so on.

Voting:
⚫            ⚪
4             5

After a while the voting goes 50/50 now it's time for sang-woo to vote, sang-woo walked to the front and stare at the buttons, lifting his hand sang-woo presses the green button making the vote.

Voting:
⚫             ⚪
51            50

Y/n then raised her right eyebrow at the man, 'isn't he the one who spoke first about the voting?', the girl ask to herself in confusion, although she is not the only one who's confused gi-hun  too is looking at sang-woo in confusion.

Next is player 212,the woman walked into the voting area and pressed the green button, walking back a man suddenly shouts, "HAVE YOU ALL GONE INSANE?", " DO YOU ALL WANT TO CONTINUE THIS INSANITY?", the man continues, "SO WHAT IF WE LEAVE?", 212 ask the man, " Will it be any different if we leave?", 212 continue to ask, "Life out there is hell anyway, damn it", 212 said and walk to the other side, " SHE'S RIGHT", 322 shouts, "If we stop now, we're only doing the dead ones a favor", 322 continue, 'Only doing a favor?!?!? ', Y/n thought to herself in disbelief, " Bullshit", Y/n whisper to herself, "Only they'll get 100 million won,we're the ones who one! That's not fair", the man complains, 'He has a point there', Y/n thought.