Introduction

Yn jaitly

Good at studying, acting, singing. Loved to dance but has an injury on her upper thigh which does not allow her to dance. Loves her family more than anything a natural flirt. Loves flirting but is shy if someone flirts back.

Manish jaitly

Yns father loves yn a lot. Is very modern and fun loving. Does not believes in arranged marriage. Wants yn to have a bf. Believes in watching dreams and following them.

Shalini Goswami

Yns mother. Is very very very strict with yn. Loves her but does not shows it. Is not modern. Hates fun loving things and people. Believes in study and getting a desk job. Does not believes in dreams.

Parikshit Jaitly

Yns elder brother. Is a rapper. Composes his own music. Ran away from his home to follow his dreams. In good terms with his father and sister only.

Neha Singh

Yns BFF. Goddess of destruction of the group. Is the smartest. Werewolf. Yn knows about them being Werewolf.

Sidhi Singh

Yns BFF. Sister of Neha. Ball of sunshine of the group. Loves to dance.

-----------------------------------------------‐-----------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung
Werewolf Alpha of blood moon pack. Finding his mate. Caring towards family members and pack. Best friends with his beta and gamma. Wolf colour- Silver gray.

Park jimin

Beta of blood moon pack. Loves his mate rosè a lot.  Best friend of Alpha and gamma. Wolf colour- brown

Jeon jung kook

Gamma of blood moon pack. Loves his mate Lisa a lot. Best friend of Alpha and beta. Wolf colour hazel

Kim Seokjin

Pack doctor. Loves his mate jisoo a lot. Eldest brother of Kim taehyung. Wolf colour white.

Kim namjoon

Teaches pups history of werewolf. Helps Alpha too. Elder brother of Kim taehyung. Does not have a mate. Wolf colour grey.

Min yoongi

Takes care of soldiers of the pack. Friend of Alpha beta gamma and others too. Loves his mate jennie more than sleep. Wolf colour black.

J-hope

Takes care of people of the pack. Plays with children helps elders in short he is a ball of sunshine for the pack. Does not gets angry easily. Wolf colour blackish-brown.

(All of them are friends.)