Chapter 2

Taehyung pov

I was going to my office. I got a new secretary I just want her to be good at work and not seduce me. I heard she is from India. People say Indians are very beautiful and cultural so I don't think she will try to seduce me. I also got to know she is human. What-what if she is my mate? No, I should not get my hopes high.

Yn pov

Here I am in kim corporation. I am soo nervous and people here are looking at me like I am an animal that ran away from zoo. Ohh God someone save me from this awkwardness

Staff1- you are soo beautiful. I don't think you are Korean.

Yn- you are quite beautiful yourself and yes I am not Korean. I am from India. I am Mr. Kim's new secretary.

Staff1- ohh. You should go to his office that is on the top floor.

Yn- Thank-you.

Time skip to when Taehyung comes to his cabin.

Taehyung pov

As soon as I entered my floor I smelled a great fragrance. The fragrance was like how mud smells after rain. That is my favorite fragrance. When I entered my cabin I saw her. She was a true beauty her long black hair which looked brown in sunlight. Her deep hazel eyes. As soon as I looked in her eyes my wolf screamed mate. Mate.mate.

I somehow managed to make my wolf quite. Then she said with her honey sweet voice

Yn- good morning Mr.kim.

Yn pov

I heard  the staff that Mr.kim is quite cold. Just like ice 🧊. I also heard a few female staff members fan girling and I felt like who is he. (Meanwhile author be like pooh- who is he jisne Mudke muhje nahi dekha who is he?) Well leave it. But believe me I am not one of those sluts who will sleep with him for money.

But when I saw him my mind said only 1 thing- ye to ek poora ka poora meal hai yaar. Shh from when did I became a pervert shut up my dirty mind. Then I said

Yn- good morning Mr. Kim

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is guys your today's chapter. Don't forget to vote.