Chapter 16

Taehyung pov

I am ready to sacrifice myself these 6 words from yns mouth were something I never wanted to hear.

Tae- you don't have to sacrifice your life yn.

Yn- then what did the spirits told me?!

Tae- you don't have to sacrifice your self but save yourself. It is clearly said in the proficy that the history must repeat but change the way its told. That means you won't sacrifice but this time we will have a happy ending.

Yn- but the proficy is-
Mid breed she is, powers she has, unknown to her this realm  exists . Love will unlock what is closed, the history must repeat but change the way it's told.

Taehyung- yn I have spend half of my life figuring the proficy the proficy actually means that mid breed she is which is you you are a mid breed. Power she has which means the moon powers you have. Unknown to her this realm exists which means you are a human soo you were not supposed to know about werewolves. Love will unlock what is closed means your power after we made love your powers unlocked the history must repeat means a war will start again but this time we will win. Change the way it's told means this time you won't sacrifice. We will plan about the war from Tomorrow onwards.

Yn- good night.

Taehyung - good night love.

▪︎○○○●●●□□□■■■♤♤♡♤♡◇◇◇♧♧¿¡¡》》《《¤¤⊙☆☆⊙°¤¤<<\