Highschool sex - Minsung

Top: Minho
Bottom: Jisung
CW: Public sex
_______________________________
Jisung POV:
I walked into class having the feeling of being stared at while I walked to my seat and sat next to my friend Hyunjin. Hyunjin kept teasing me about my crush Minho, but I was used to it he did it everyday. "Yah since you have to have a partner to go to the bathroom now cause you take long what if you bring Minho?" Hyunjin said as I looked at him shocked. It wasn't a bad idea in all honesty, the only thing is the awkwardness. "Hyunjin are you crazy? Do you know how awkward that would be? I'd rather just take you and have us hang" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "You know the teacher isn't gonna trust us together, just take Minho she'll trust you with him anyways since he's one of the good kids" I thought about it for a bit "Fine, but only when I get bored"
After 10 minutes Jisung asked the teacher to use the bathroom
"Sure, pick someone to go with you other than Hyunjin" I rolled my eyes and looked around for Minho. "I'll choose Minho"
Minho POV:
I heard Jisung call my name as I stopped writing "Good choice Jisung" The teacher said as I got out of my seat and started to walk towards the door and saw his friend with a teasing smirk. We walked out of the classroom and I finally said something "Yah you chose me, out of any other person?
"You're hot? Who else would I choose?" I paused and smirked a bit "hot? last time I checked I was just the nerdy kid" I would wait for a response noticing he never stopped walking "y-yah! Wait up!" I caught up to him as we finally got to the bathroom.
Jisung POV:
I thought to myself -shit did I just call him hot? Out loud. What the fuck. I'm gonna pass away now- I heard him say something and didn't even realize he stopped walking. "Sorry, I was just...thinking. Anyways" I walked into the bathroom and automatically pulled out my phone noticing nobody else was there. "Yah aren't you supposed to be using the bathroom?..hurry up I just want to go back to class if you're gonna do this" I looked up at Minho noticing he was close and pinned him against the bathroom door. "What are you gonna do? Go tell the teacher I was on my phone in the bathroom?"
Author POV:
Minho flipped their positions and locked the bathroom door making Jisung's breath hitch. "or I could do something even better" Minho whispered then smirked. "like wh-" Jisung got cut off by Minho kissing him on the lips. They started making out and undressing themselves one by one. As they finished getting undressed Minho couldn't help but stare at Jisung. Jisung got shy but he felt Minho pick him up and enter him without warning. "A-Ah Minho~" Minho started to pound into him a little after letting Jisung get used to him. "F-Fuck Hyung please go harder~!" Minho listened and pounded into Jisung harder but covered his mouth since he was loud. "M-Minho-ah im gonna cum~" Jisung sounded muffled but Minho still heard going even harder. A little later they both came, Minho Dressed himself up and helped Jisung.
Jisung POV:
I watched Minho help dress me up to go back to class. We headed back noticing the teacher was concerned about us looking a mess but we just sat down at our seats. "So what happened?" Hyunjin looked at me with a smirk knowing his plan worked.

(So please don't judge this is my first time writing a wattpad😭 but let me know if you have requests at all)