My femboy - Chanjin

Contains:
Public sex (more of just touching)

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Chan POV:
I got ready to go to a restaurant with my friends, they already know I'm a femboy so I'm pretty sure they know what I was gonna wear but another thing is they all know I have a crush on Hyunjin. I dressed up in a black crop top and a black somewhat short skirt with accessories.

After I finished getting ready I went to the front door grabbed a leather jacket and went out to my car.
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Me and my friends including my crush hyunjin all went and sat down. Obviously they made me sit next to hyunjin, him being extra confused why. I was on the edge though, falling off a little but it was fine for me I didn't wanna bother anyone else. "Hyung you okay~?" Hyunjin looked at me concerned. "Yeah I'm fine.."

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Hyunjin POV:
I noticed that Chan was falling off the chair. I got kinda annoyed once I heard him say "yeah I'm fine" that's what made me pull him onto my lap having my hands on his waist. "Hyunjin I said I was fine!" I just hummed ignoring him, I mean it was true he was fine if yk what I mean. He kept moving so I pulled him closer making him freeze. I smirked and whispered in his ear "stop moving before I fuck you at this table mm??"

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Chan POV:
I turned a bright red and all of my friends noticed. All they did was just give me a teasing smirk. I put my head down making me move back forgetting I'm still on Hyunjin's lap till I heard him moan. "Fuck stop moving please~" I looked up seeing my friends look at us. Hyunjin didn't even care if they were or not. Me on the other hand was as red as a tomato including my ears. He moved forward to have me feel his bulge making me whine softly and came to my ear again. "You feel that hm?? You did that~" he put his hand on my area making me jump. "So I'll give you one too but maybe a little worse~" he just smirked and started to rub me fastly. I gripped onto the table biting my lip to keep me from moaning. My friends already knew what was going on since I kept breathing heavily. It was embarrassing but I felt weak under his touch. Then that's when I start moaning and whimpering softly. "H-Hyunjin~" I put my head back on his shoulder he just smirked. At this point I forgot about everything, I just wanted him. Then he stopped. "Let's continue this later hm?" He looked at me still breathing heavily on his shoulder.

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Hyunjin POV:
'Fuck he looks so pretty while I touch him' I bit my lip still waiting for his response. I put my hand under his skirt and heard him gasp moving my hand away. "y-yeah let's continue later~" he hid his face on the table after answering from our friends looking at us like we're crazy. "Yah enough with the nasty shit we need to eat~ Mr. Hwangs" that's when Chan lifted his head up. "H-hwangs!?" They All just laughed including me. "Cute~"

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Chan POV:
I started to walk to my car to go home then remembered about hyunjin, I froze feeling hands on my waist. "Mm did Hyung forget about me~?" I saw him pout and put his head on my shoulder but then he smirked. "I can't wait for tonight." I turned red and unlocked the door. "Want me to drive?" I looked at him "hm? No, it's fine you don-" I saw him getting in the car already and sighed. "Never mind" I got into the car and buckled up.

I felt his hand on my thigh and he squeezed it making me moan. "H-hyunjin-ah~!" He chuckled "don't act like I didn't almost get you to your climax in a restaurant and you made it obvious~" I looked away "and don't act like I won't make you scream louder in bed" he smirked. I bit my lip at the thought and felt his hand press against my bulge again and rubbed it fastly but rougher. "A-Ah!~" I held onto his arm. "Hm I wonder how loud you'll be if you're so sensitive from this" he continued until we got to the house.

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Hyunjin POV:
We got to the house and I looked over to a messy Chan. Fuck he looked so good it just turned me on more. I got out and so did he. "You love to touch me don't you?" I chuckled "yeah and you love my touch you're still turned on~" he blushed and I just opened the door and walked inside automatically pinning Chan to the wall. "Fuck I've been wanting to do this for so long" we kissed and I picked him up going to the room. I put him down and flipped him over to where his ass was facing me, I lifted his skirt and bit my lip. I rubbed my clothed member against his ass as he whined softly and placed himself on me more.

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

Chan POV:
"H-Hyunjin!!~" I rolled my eyes back feeling him fuck me harder. "A-Ahh!!!~" I gripped tightly onto the sheets as he continued. He eventually went faster and we both came at the same time. I layed down breathing heavily. "I-I can't believe I just fucked my crush" Hyunjin looked at me "boyfriend."

(Yeah that was a small smut🧍‍♀️)