Allowance - hyunminsung

INCLUDES:
Overstimulation
threesome
Also for like skipping time or space out I'll just use this: ༇
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
Jisung POV:
"Minho what?"
"I'm trying to prove that no matter what you do you'll come back if you truly want them. Fuck Hyunjin" I looked up at Hyunjin back to Minho confused even Chan was confused, the one we were trying to prove something. "Minho I don't get-" Minho cut off hyunjin. "I said Hyunjin and Jisung fuck, does that not make sense?" I just sat on the bed not wanting to deal with anything. "What if we don't want to do it Minho? Mm?" Minho looked at us both. "Hyunjin looks like he's holding himself back, he's been looking like that for over a full month I think everyone finds it pretty obvious" I noticed Hyunjin blush from embarrassment and Chan nodding in agreement. "Fine, then do it. Both of you." I looked at Hyunjin and Minho. "Me? What d-" Chan just walked out and I smirked. "You make it obvious too, both of you do" I tilted my head a little "so are you going to or no? If not you should go take care of those, quickly" I noticed Minho walk out "you two have fun I'll handle this myself!" I felt hyunjin get on the bed and I looked at him.
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
"F-fuck hyunjin~!" Jisung gripped onto the sheets trying to keep himself up but failing. "H-Harder please~!!" Jisung rolled his eyes back as he felt hyunjin do exactly as he said but way better. Both of them getting close. "Im c-close!" As soon and Jisung said that he came and felt warm liquid fill him up. Both of them breathing heavily and collapsing right after they heard the door open realizing Minho came in. "Sounds like you two had fun, but none of you made marks on each other?? Maybe I could help with that" Minho undressed himself as he got on top of hyunjin.
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
Jisung POV again;:
"Minho please~! It hurts!" Hyunjin said as I listened to everything happening. "Just a Little longer ok? Can my little prince do that~?" Hyunjin just whimpered as a reply and to the nick name. "Is this why you wanted us to fuck? So you could over stimulate both of us?" I asked not even paying attention to what was going on till I gasped at the feeling of two fingers entering me. "Fuck~." I saw Minho and Hyunjin both smirk at me after I realized they finished off each other and now I was next, for both of them at once.
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
"A-Ah~" I gripped onto Hyunjin as I felt both of them enter me. Minho from the top and Hyunjin from the bottom. "W-why can't we just do one at a time~" I whined from pain and pleasure but mostly pain. "It's ok kitten you'll end up loving it very soon~" I heard Minho say not even caring from feeling them starting to move. "S-SHIT~!" I gripped even harder onto Hyunjin who didn't mind at all. I felt Minho hold onto me to keep me up since they just went faster. "I-I'm close~!!" Without warning I already came but them still continuing. "A-AHH HYUNGS~!!" I started to feel even more weak feeling more warm liquid fill me up but this time even more. They eventually pulled out and both got up helping me go to the bathroom.
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
We all finished getting ready and layed down in my bed since we didn't use that one to fuck in. "You guys better go easy on me for dance practice tomorrow." I looked at both of them noticing their faces changing to smirks "we'll go easy on you for sure!" I turned red noticing what they meant. "YAH I MEAN DANCING WISE!!" They both just laughed but soon or later we ended up all falling asleep.
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

(I don't have any ideas so that's why I haven't been writing for a bit😭)