I "hate" you - seunghan pt2

Jisung POV
I smirked as I saw Seungmin turning red but felt him push me down as I noticed he was holding onto the rail. I then grabbed his hand and pulled him on top of me.

Seungmin POV
I panicked a bit and hid my face in Jisung's chest. I have no idea why I went from hating him to liking him way more then a friend. I couldn't get out of his grip but I was able to lift my top half up but I realized our position...looked really wrong. "Y-Yah let go before someone gets the wrong idea!!"

I tried getting out of his grip but then he kissed me, I was hesitant but kissed back. He pulled back and smirked at me while I was still in shock getting up. "w-why'd you do that!?" He just looked at me "you enjoyed it, you kissed back~" he just chuckled and started to skate. "Come back!! I CAN'T SKATE!" I held the rail and started to walk towards him noticing him come back.

Jisung POV:
I grabbed his hand and started to teach him how to skate.
After we started to skate together slowly. He tripped and I caught him. "Baby be careful~" I noticed him blush and get up "don't call me that."
I noticed because I usually call people baby like my friends and stuff so I just call people it from a habit but I guess it had an affect on this one.
"What? Is it because it makes you fall for me more??" I winked at him.

Seungmin POV:
"Whatever, Let's just go to hyunjin and jeongin then get ice cream." I went to go to the entrance noticing Jeongin and hyunjin behind us. "since when were you guys here!?"
I noticed they gave teasing smirks to us. "Ever since Jisung pulled you on top of him~" Jeongin said
I turned red and started to skate away to the entrance. "I'm getting ice cream!! See you guys later" I noticed they started to skate after me. "Wait for us!!"
I giggled as I took off my skates

After the "double" date

Seungmin POV:
Me and Jisung were walking home together since apparently he lives on the same street as me. "Do you wanna spend the night at my house??" I looked at him and thought. "Fine..Just so I don't have to walk farther down" I saw him smirk but didn't think anything of it.

After getting inside and getting comfy (I'm too lazy😭)
I went to take a shower but since I didn't have my clothes I had to use Jisungs, we seem the same size though so I don't mind. I wrapped a towel over myself and came out to get clothes. "I chose clothes for you, they're over there" he pointed at them. I took them and went back into the bathroom to change.

The pants didn't fit. They were too big on my waist. 'Shit' "Jisung! The pants don't fit!!" I took them off and folded them. 'Fuck it I'll just wear a hoodie and underwear. I got out of the bathroom and placed his pants on top of his drawer noticing he's gone. "Hyung??" I looked around and saw him in the Kitchen. "Yah the pants didn't fit and I-" he cut me off while looking at me with his jaw dropped. "Holy shit.." I looked at him confused "what?" 'Is he checking me out??' "You look good, anyways I came down here to make Tea for myself. Want some kitten?" I was still trying to process what he called me. "oh no thanks.." I just smiled and sat at the table. 'he called me a pet name?...'

I went upstairs while waiting for him so I could try something. I heard him walk upstairs and looked at the door. He opened it. I got up, pulled him by his collar and made him fall on top of me on the bed. "Kitten hm?" He bit his lip softly. "I-I say those things out of nowhere so-" I then cut him off. "That's the first time you called me that, Han Jisung." I smirked. I felt him lift the hoodie I was wearing and gasped feeling him palm me. "F-Fuck Jisung~" I moaned as he leaned down and started to suck on my neck. He continued to palm me as I moaned louder already getting close due to sensitivity. "I-I'm close~"

No one's POV
Jisung stopped and pulled off Seungmin's underwear + hoodie. "H-Hyung your clothes too!" He said and Jisung smirked taking off his clothes. Jisung got on top of him and sucked Seungmin's neck again. Jisung flipped Seungmin over. Jisung went and grabbed lube putting it on his fingers. "You act like you've been waiting for this day" Jisung smirked "because I have been." Jisung started to finger Seungmin to make him stretched out "a-ah hyung~ m-more please~!" Jisung added in more fingers till Seungmin was ready. He put lube onto his member and entered seungmin making him whine in pain and pleasure "I-It feels weird"

After Seungmin got used to it
Jisung started to pound into Seungmin making him moan loudly "d-daddy more please~!!" Jisung smirked "daddy hm? I thought I was your enemy from 3 days ago~" Seungmin rolled his eyes back from pleasure and being annoyed "just shut up and fuck me harder~!" Jisung bit his lip and pounded even harder then before both reaching their climax

Seungmin POV
I came and felt warm liquid go inside of me at the same time. I was weak and tired 'I don't know how I'm gonna handle going to school tomorrow' I felt Jisung fall next to me "so are you gonna go to school with a hoodie and underwear only?" I glared at him "fuck you, I'll go home" I heard him chuckle "you cant walk though"
I rolled my eyes "I hate you, anyways. I'll use a belt. Can you hand me clothes though I'm not sleeping naked" he nodded and handed me clothes and I put them on, he also put some on. I started to fall asleep and felt him cuddle me as I smiled softly we both fell asleep.