not so innocent - Jeonglix

Contains:
Getting caught (twice)
Over stimulation
(When you see bold it's when they talk in english btw)
༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
Jeongin POV:
I had dance practice so I had to get up early and get ready. I dressed up in stuff how I normally do a T-shirt and shorts. I walked out and greeted the others as we all went to the practice room.

Felix, Minho and Hyunjin were already there since they'd be teaching us. Felix always teaches me but today for some reason I kept getting turned on from him.

He noticed I was struggling a bit and went behind me to help. "Like this" he grabbed both of my hands kind of tight and moved them how I was supposed to. He stepped away to have me try again but from behind, I did it but was still struggling from being turned on. "Felix, I'm not feeling well I think I'm gonna head back to the dorms" I looked at him, the other two he was teaching had all of the dance down except for one was struggling still so I thought I'd have some time to help myself. "Okay, I'll see you later then~!" He waved as I walked out of the practice room.

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇

I had got to the dorms and went to my dorm not even shutting the door, I could barely handle it. I got a dildo and grabbed the lube putting it on. I pulled down my pants and started to go up and down on it without even stretching out myself. I continued moaning loudly not hearing anything not even someone opening the door.

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
Felix POV:
I already knew what was going on so I also decided to go early since both jisung and Seungmin had it down. I got to the dorms and opened the door hearing his moans already. "He didn't hear the door? Wow.." I smirked and went down to Jeongins room noticing the door was open and looked at him. He looked amazing like this. I stood there for about 5 minutes then finally said something "I turned someone on today, a lot to where they don't know anything going on~" I noticed he looked at me with wide eyes as I smirked. "Continue I love hearing you moan my name~"

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
Jeongin POV:
I froze and looked up to see Felix. 'he knew..?' "I-" he cut me off. "Do you want me to help you or do you wanna continue imagining that dildo is my dick?" He came closer to me and looked down at me waiting for an answer. "p-please fuck me~!" He just smirked and took me off of the dildo putting it somewhere else. "Let's actually close the door and lock it this time yeah??" He walked to the door closing it and locking it while I was completely embarrassed.

He undressed himself and took off my shirt. I looked at him as he got on top of me. "W-What if the others walk in while we do this??" He looked at me "mm you just continued to fuck yourself when I came in when it could've been all of us, if you continue moaning it's on you" I just blushed in embarrassment knowing I wouldn't be able to hold in my moans.

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
No one's POV:
Felix slammed into Jeongin and continued to slam into him. Jeongin was a moaning mess and kept trying to hold himself up as much as possible. "Baby~ can you cum with me??" Felix asked as Jeongin was struggling to answer from all of the pleasure "y-yeah~!" Jeongin moaned as a reply putting his face into the sheets.

After some time of trying to not cum Jeongin accidentally came, he noticed felix just went harder then before. "F-FUCK FELIX~" Jeongin gripped onto the sheets as Felix made Jeongin put his head up. Then they both heard the door open. Felix started going a bit slower and covered Jeongin's mouth but that wasn't gonna be like that for too long. "Maybe they went to sleep since it's quiet" Felix just smirked and whispered to Jeongin "I'm gonna show them you're mine~" Jeongin's eyes widened as felix took his hand off of Jeongin's mouth and slammed into Jeongin roughly. Jeongin tried not to moan making heavy breaths but Felix just kept going harder making it hard for Jeongin. "FELIX FUCK~!" He moaned loudly making the others hear them from Jeongin's room. "HA and you guys thought they were the innocent" Jisung said but got slapped softly by Chan

Jeongin POV:
"A-AHHH~" I couldn't keep my moans in anymore I was out of it. Me and Felix ended up getting to our climaxes and as I felt warm liquid I rolled my eyes back and fell forward breathing heavily. "You're mine princess~" Felix smirked laying next to me. "I'm yours~ all yours" I cuddled him and smiled softly.

༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇༇
(Was this good??😭)