A SHORT INTERVIEW

Andrea was lying down by a beautiful lake on a blanket surrounded by flowers and trees. She did not recognize this place, but it was beautiful.
"Isn't it beautiful?" Asked a smooth velvety voice that belonged to one and only; Marvolo.
"It is. But where are we?" Andrea asked.
"I'm guessing in a dream, either your or mine." Marvolo answered. He smoothly walked towards Andrea and laid beside her.
"Is it because of our connection?" Andrea asked.
"I'm assuming so." Marvolo replied. He took her hand and intertwined their fingers.
"I missed this" Andrea said.
"Me too mon ange. I miss you." Marvolo said pressing a feather light kiss on the back of her hand. Andrea's eyes were drooping due to sleepiness and she yawned.
"You need to sleep my dear Andrea. You had a big day." Marvolo said looking at her sleepy state.
"But I like it here with you. Will you go away if I close my eyes?" Andrea asked pouting a little. Marvolo gave a genuine smile and shook his head in no.
"I'll hold you until you wake up my darling. Go to sleep." Marvolo said. And so Andrea closed her eyes snuggling closer to Marvolo. She felt content in Marvolo's scent. She really missed waking up in Marvolo's strong arms.

Andrea opened her eyes next morning with a big smile on her face, wether it was a dream or some hallucination it was beautiful. She got ready for her day and went in the common room. She sat their reading an original Hogwarts rule book which she found in Ravenclaw Manor. She knew that the present books in library has omitted certain rules but they weren't changed.
"Good Morning Dory." Draco said coming from behind.
"Good morning dragon" Andrea answered.
"What's got you so chipper this morning?" Theo asked rubbing sleep out his eyes.
"Beauty sleep and a beautiful dream" Andrea answered laughing.
"Lets go for breakfast. I'm hungry." Theo said and they went out in the great hall for breakfast.
"Yeah. I'm waiting for today's Daily Prophet." Andrea said smirking.
"What did you do now?" Blaise asked suspiciously.
"Patience boys, patience." Andrea said shrugging her shoulder.
They sat down at their usual spot on the Slytherin table where Susan, Hannah, Neville and Terry joined them. It was a different sight as people generally avoided Slytherin table but since Andrea came to Hogwarts this was changed. Soon Hedwig and other owls came dropping in newspapers. Andrea opened to see if her information has been published or not.

Albus Dumbledore Headmaster or Dictator?
Dumbledore thwarts Governor's board: tells them they have no buisness in Hogwarts.
Prejudice faced by students at Hogwarts.
My dear readers, I have heard some very disturbing news regarding Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It is known to be the safest place in Britain after Gringotts, but yesterday during a surprise inspection lead by DMLE head Amelia Bones and her team of Aurors, certain very disturbing facts came to light.
The safest place in Britain had a level 3 xxxx rated creature within the walls of the castle. Yes my lovely readers, Headmaster Dumbledore found it sensible to keep a Cereberus within the walls of the castle where our children live and study. It wasn't even properly locked. The door behind which the deadly beast was kept was unlocked using a smiple unlocking spell which some of us learn since we perform accidental magic!
Madam Amelia Bones recieved an anonymous letter from a first year Hogwarts student who unknowingly and unwillingly stumbled upon the 3rd floor corridor. Imagine the terror the child must have felt after coming face to face with a growling 3 headed dog which was even taller than average first year's height. In the letter the student mentioned that the Headmaster has quite plainly announced in the great hall during the opening feast that all students must refrain from going on the 3rd floor if they do not want to die a gruesome death!
Dear readers, the student who informed Madam Amelia Bones about a Cereberus did not go on the corridor willingly. All who have been to Hogwarts know that the staircases of Hogwarts move, it wasn't the fault of a first year student that they were lost and the staircase changed while they was on it, dropping them on the 3rd floor. What baffled the student was no extreme measures taken to lock that door.
When Aurors decided to take a look at the corridors they found the Cereberus guarding a trap door. The door to Cereberus opened easily and there were no wards or anything else to stop the students from unlocking the door or for Cereberus to get out of the door. When they asked Dumbledore what was beneath that trapdoor Dumbledore plainly refused to answer. The headmaster tried to dally and stop the inspection but thanks to our head of DMLE she was determined to find out what was going on in the school. The aurors went down the trap door and were very surprised to end up in the 'devil's snare'! After crossing many such silly yet injuring traps they reached an empty hall where they found another very dangerous magical object called
'THE MIRROR OF ERISED'! We all know what that mirror does. Many men have wasted their life trying to accomplish what they saw in the mirror. My question is why would Headmaster keep such a maddening object in a school full of curious students.
After all this the Aurors found a very rare and exclusive object which Dumbledore claimed was protected in the castle by all such baseless traps.
'THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE'. Dumbledore claimed all this was to protect the stone, yet there were no protections around the stone.
When Dumbledore was questioned about all this he simply told that Ministry had no business in Hogwarts. My dear readers, while I agree that Hogwarts is a private institution but as the parents and guardians of young students who attend that school is it not our right to question headmaster? Dumbledore had been running the school as if he owns it. He banned the Governor's board from doing their work, he made it very clear that Ministry will not question anything that happens within the castle, so I find it fitting that only Dumbledore face the consequences and blame of the parents. The parents are not allowed to visit the school ever. Even if a child is injured, their guardian or their parents are not allowed in the school.
While all this was happening, Madam Amelia Bones questioned some students about Hogwarts. The answers they gave were very interesting. Students of different houses informed about the prejudice that they face all from the Gryffindor house. The students from Gryffindor house think that they have the right to insult anybody anytime and they also get away with it. No one ever stops them.
"Yesterday, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley of Gryffindor house started a tiff with Andrea. Hermione accused Andrea of cheating during transfiguration class. We all know Andrea is very advanced at her age. She can do nonverbal magic, so she did that, but ms. Granger found it fitting to accuse a fellow student of cheating. When Andrea told her off that she wasn't cheating Ronald Weasley started to accuse her of turning into a death eater! I'm a Hufflepuff, but I don't believe that Slytherins need to be branded as death eaters. Ron has on multiple occasions accused Andrea and her friends of being death eaters. He openly calls them death eater spawn, slimy snake, evil, black magic practitioners... And all other things. But yesterday Ron started to throw multiple stunners at Andrea. She however did not raise her wand and was dodging the spell until it hit one of her close friends Neville. That was when Andrea acted in defense. She made Ron grow antlers...it was quite funny. When professor McGonagall came and saw Ron she immediately accused Andrea of using dark curse just because she is a Slytherin. She didn't even ask why she acted in such a way, she plainly refused to accept that her Gryffindor may have done something to aggravate her." One of the student informed.
"We are all branded as stupid and Dumb Hufflepuffs, many Gryffindors think that just because we are kind hearted and not loud like them we aren't courageous." One of the Hufflepuffs said.
"We are told that we are snobby and stuck ups who show off their knowledge." One of the Ravenclaw students said.
"We all know what is the stan of most of the Hogwarts students and staff included about Slytherin house. When the sorting hat put me in Slytherin, headmaster personally ordered me to change my house, claiming that the hat has made a mistake. I heard whispers about myself that the 'saviour' has turned dark. Most bias I personally have faced is from the head of the Gryffindor house. I heard that she was very fond of my parents yet she seems to dislike me for no proper reason. No Gryffindor does get punished. They get detentions and 5 to 10 points taken. Is it punishment enough for calling someone evil for so long that they actually start believing it and behaving like that. I'm not insinuating that we turn evil, but evil is made, not born. And when you face such prejudice from almost everyone you stop trying to be good, as no one would appreciate it. They accuse of being dark and evil. Who even thinks about light and dark at 11 years of age? Who gives them the idea that magic is divided into light and dark? I personally have friends from all the houses, we sit together sometimes for meals or sometimes in library, the Weasley twins are like brothers to me, and Neville is my actual godbrother. I dont have problems with anyone, yet somehow my actions and my grades offend Ms. Granger and the younger Mr. Weasley. Why does headmaster not do anything, but how will he after all he calls himself the 'leader of light', doesn't he? I love magic and I love learning about different branches of magic, yet if any of the Gryffindor sees the book about old ways and traditions in my hand they brand me evil. There are many things wrong with Hogwarts, if I had known beforehand, I would have gone to a school which doesn't just claim to be the best." Heiress Potter Black, a Slytherin student said.
Madam Amelia Bones as an aunt to her young niece said that it was the first time she felt the need to remove her precious niece from such prejudiced, Suffocating and dangerous environment.
A Wizengamot meeting was immediately called after the disturbing discoveries at, Hogwarts. Members have unanimously decided that the Governor's Board at Hogwarts will be reinstated and Headmaster will answer to them. The rules, regulations, curriculum and everything will be decided by the Governor's and if Headmaster doesn't agree to it, he is free to give up his post.
Many parents and guardians have demanded an enquiry against headmaster Dumbledore, for risking the lives if their children. I personally believe that we have all given Albus Dumbledore quite a free reign, its time for him to answer about his actions and be held accountable.
- Rita Skeeter.

Detailed Wizengamot meeting: page 6
Members of the Governor's Board: page 7.

Andrea looked at the faces of the students and everyone was talking about the article in hushed whispers. Dumbledore looked like he was about to curse everyone and Snape looked smug. McGonagall was gaping like a fish while reading the paper. She wanted to dance in joy.
"Well done Andrea." Severus said passing by the table. Everyone except Ron and Hermione and few Gryffindors agreed with the article. Andrea was so happy with Rita that she sent her 50 galleons for her article.
The whole day was chaotic as professors were walking on eggshells around the students and were behaving very professional. McGonagall's behavior worsened with Slytherins. Andrea was sure she was turning into Snape she knew in her last life.
After the feast Andrea and Marvolo spoke for sometime using the two way mirror and Marvolo was proud of how very Slytherin Andrea was.