3.5

Dom, Brian, Mia, and Vince are cuffed before they are loaded into the back of Luke's vehicle to be transported to the airport.
"Have the Marshals meet us at the airport when we land," Luke says as he speaks on the phone. Luke gets off of the phone before secretly grabbing Wendy's hand as she drives. Luke looks in front of him to see a man on the roof of the building in front of him. "Ambush!" The man on the building, fires a bazooka before taking out the car in front of them. Luke grabs his walkie as they come to a stop. "Wilkes, suppression fire. Shut them down." The car behind them stops as more of Reyes' men show up with guns. Luke's team gets out of the car behind them, firing at Reyes' guys. "Stagger step. Cover me." Hunt gets out of the car firing at Reyes' men.
"Watch them," Wendy orders Elena before getting out of the car, using the door for cover. Luke gets out of the car as Brian covers Mia. Luke and Wendy take out a few of Reyes' men.
"Cut us loose!" Brian yells at Elena as they see more of Reyes' men.
"Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince also yells at Elena. Luke starts making his way around the car as his team takes out Reyes' men. The man on the roof fires the bazooka, hitting the second car which sends Luke flying back.
"Luke!" Wendy yells before turning to look at Elena. "Cut them loose." Elena starts letting Dom, Brian, and Vince go as Wendy hands them guns, knowing she couldn't get to Luke on her own. Hunt goes to run over to Luke but is gunned down. Luke looks over at Fusco, who is trying to get out of the first car before two grenades are dropped by Fusco before they blow. Luke looks around at the rest of his dead team, praying he wouldn't see Wendy among them before several of Reyes' men start running towards him. Luke struggles to move before Reyes' men start getting gunned down causing Luke to turn to see Wendy, Dom, Brian, and Vince. Wendy walks over to Luke with a shotgun in her hands before she reaches out her hand to him. "You ain't dying on me yet." Luke takes her hand before she pulls him up. Wendy wraps Luke's arm around her shoulders before Dom goes to Luke's other side. They help him to the car while Vince and Brian cover them. They all get into the car as Elena and Mia crawl into the front seats.
"We're good?" Elena asks as she looks back at Wendy, who nods.
"Yeah, lets go, lets go!" Mia answers her before Elena takes off hitting the truck that is blocking their way. Mia looks back at Brian before looking at everyone else.
"Hey, Dom," Vince says as he gets his attention causing everyone to see that he had been shot. "You've got to meet my son. Nico."
"I will," Dom promises him.
"He's a good kid," Vince tells him. "You know, we named him after you. 'Dominic'."
"You got my word, Vince," Dom says before Vince takes his last breath. Wendy holds Luke's head in her lap as she tries to access his injuries. Elena takes them back to the hideout where the rest of the Toretto team is waiting. They place Vince on a table before covering his body with a blanket. Brian and Mia fill everyone in on what happened while Dom stands with Vince. Mia gets Wendy the things she needs to take care of Luke. Wendy starts to clean a cut on his forehead with a wet rag causing him to hiss.
"Oh, don't be such a baby," Wendy says with a small smile on her face causing him to roll his eyes. Luke watches her as she cleans his wound, taking in how concentrated she is. Luke wanted nothing more than to kiss her in that moment but thought better of it, knowing she was probably pissed at him for getting hurt.
"Thank you for saving me," Luke says as he lightly grabs her wrist pulls it away from his face.
"To hell and back," Wendy tells him with a small smile, causing him to smile at the promise they made when they first started working together.
"And you are right about Toretto and his team," Luke says causing Wendy to smirk.
"You betcha ass I am," Wendy says with a laugh which causes Luke to laugh. "The things they do may make them criminals but they are good people." Luke nods in agreement as he pulls Wendy into a hug.
"Once again I am amazed by you being really good at what you do," Luke says as she pulls away before she covers the wound.

"We need to move. We don't have that much time," Dom says as he walks over to the team, gaining Luke's and Wendy's attention.
"I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rear view in the next five hours," Han says as he walks over.
"Not to run away," Dom says as he stops on the stairs before he turns to face them. "To finish the job."
"Are you crazy, Dom? We can't," Gisele asks she looks at him.
"It's a suicide mission," Rome adds as he looks at them. "That's your man over there on the table. The plan is busted! This is bullshit, man. Reyes knows we're coming!"
"He's right," Tej agrees with a nod. "They tripled the detail at the police station. It's going to be a wall of gunfire."
"Reyes doesn't get away with this," Dom says as he looks at them.
"It's a trap," Han tells him while shaking his head. "You know that."
"Dom, listen to them," Elena says as she looks at Dom. "Run, before it's too late. Leave Rio. You can be free."
"Running ain't freedom," Dom says as he looks at her. "You should know that. You know you're all free to make your own choices."
"I'm in," Luke says as Wendy nods in agreement causing everyone besides Wendy to look at them in slight confusion. Wendy looks at him with a small smile on her face.
"We'll ride with you, Toretto," Wendy says with a nod as Luke squeezes her hand. "At least until we kill that son of a bitch."
"So what's the plan, Dom?" Brian asks causing Dom to look around at the team. "We can't just go sneaking around anymore."
"We don't sneak. The only thing he cares about is his money. We pull that, we pull him," Dom explains as he glances at Luke.

"You ready?" Luke asks Wendy as he leads the charge towards the police station.
"Born ready," Wendy says with a smirk before Luke turns, crashing through the first gate then knocking down the second. Brian and Dom follow behind Luke through the parking garage. Luke crashes through the wall creating a hole before reversing out of it. Dom and Brian back up to the hole before getting out of their cars. Luke, Wendy, and Elena get out of their car as they fire at the officers running their way.

They leave to go find Dom and his team. They find Dom and Brian on a bridge with nothing but destruction around them. Reyes falls out of the car as Luke gets out of his.
"Help me," Reyes begs Luke, who barely looks at him.
"That's for my team, you son of a bitch," Luke says as he shoots Reyes twice in the head. Luke, Wendy, and Elena walk over to Brian and Dom. "It's a hell of a mess."
"Yeah, it is," Brian agrees with him.
"You know I can't let you two go," Luke tells them before looking at Wendy, who gives him a stern look. "I ain't made that way, but she is. The way I see it, you've earned yourselves 24 hours. The money stays, though. If I were you, I'd use the time. Make peace with whatever demons you got left. Because come tomorrow, we will find you." Brian quickly gets into the car as Dom stops at the door. "Toretto!" Dom looks back at Luke. "I'll see you soon."
"No, you won't," Dom says with a smirk causing Luke to look at him confused before Dom gets into the car. Brian takes off as Luke, Wendy, and Elena walk over to the vault. Luke opens the vault to find it empty. Wendy remembers what she heard over the walkie about the ten second window. Dom and Brian had slid the real vault into the back of the garbage truck that Gisele was driving. Tego and Santos, who were on either side of the garbage truck attached the fake vault to Brian's and Dom's cars. Wendy lets out a laugh as she turns to watch the car drive off in the distance.
"Those sneaky, bastards," Wendy says as she laughs again, knowing she couldn't be mad at them for not telling her and Luke the whole plan. Wendy looks over at Luke with a smile before grabbing his hand. "Let's go home, babe."