7.6

ONE WEEK LATER

Roman walks out of the house with a plate of meat for the grill as he passes Han, who is sitting on the steps with a corona.
"Don't burn it this time. Please?" Roman says as he walks over to Tej, who is manning the grill. Brian and Mia walk pass them as Brian holds Jack.
"Good food," Brian tells Jack with a smile. "The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place."
"Yeah," Mia says as they walk over to the garage. "And here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy."
"We'll be building a car?" Brian asks Jack with a smile.

"First car better be a Charger, Jack," Dom says from where he and Letty stand in front of his car.
"You mean Skyline," Brian says as he looks over at them.
"Like I said, he's a Toretto," Dom says, causing Letty to laugh.
"You're confusing the kid," Brian tells them before Dom and Letty start walking over to them.
"Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?" Dom asks his sister with a smile before hugging her.

Wendy lets out a sigh as she gets out of Luke's truck, this being their last stop before she gets to go home to see her daughter.
"1327," Luke says with a chuckle as he holds Wendy's hand as Elena walks over to them. Roman notices Luke, Wendy, and Elena walking up the driveway.

"Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil," Roman jokes with a smirk, causing Wendy to smile and shake her head. "I'm just playing."
"You better hide that big ass forehead," Luke retorts, causing Tej to spit out his beer and Wendy to laugh.
"I was just joking but whatever," Roman says offended as he glares at Tej. "Definitely not that funny."
"Oh, it definitely was," Wendy says with a giggle.

"It's official," Luke says as he and Wendy stand in front of Brian, Mia, Letty, and Dom.
"You're all free," Wendy says with a smile while Tej and Roman fist bump as Dom notices Elena behind Luke and Wendy, who hands the file to Dom.
"It wasn't half bad, having you work for me," Luke says with a smirk as he wraps an arm around Wendy.
"We all know you were working for me, Hobbs," Dom says with a chuckle.
"Agree to disagree," Brian says causing them all to smile. "Thank you."
"Good luck," Luke tells him before Brian, Jack, and Mia go into the garage as Letty walks over to Elena.

"Not bad for a cop," Dom says as he takes a step towards Luke.
"I never thought I'd trust a criminal," Luke says as he takes a step forward, standing beside Dom. "Until next time."
"Until next time," Dom says in agreement before Luke turns to Wendy with a smile.

"Lets go home," Wendy says with a smile as she grabs Luke's hand. Wendy and Luke tell Elena goodbye before he and Wendy go to her sister's house.

"Mama!" Samantha yells as she runs over to Wendy before wrapping her in a hug.
"I missed you so much," Wendy says as she places a kiss on Samantha's forehead.
"All right, lets eat," Luke says as they all sit around a table before grabbing hands. "Father, thank you for the gathering of family. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you lord for bringing Wendy home safely. Amen." Wendy smiles at Luke as she squeezes his hand happily before she adds.

"And most of all, thank you for family and fast cars."