chapter 1:execution.

"Father please believe me,i didin't poison jannette"screamed by the crying princess.

"Execite her."coldly said by claude the saint emperor and savior of obelia empire.'why do i feel pain seeing her like this...no she poisoned my daughter'

"Yes,your majesty!"they dragged the princess and place her head in the flat form.

*Slash*the innocent princess was executed.

Few days later.

'why do i feel so empty after the wench died?'while laying in the couch'i feel like lost someone important again'.

Then diana's soul appeared crying
''claude how could you kill our daughter''while walking closer to claude.

"Diana?"shocked look towards diana
'what do she mean our daughter?'thought claude while sitting up.

"Claude our innocent child how could you forget about her."sobbed diana"it wasnt her who poisoned her cousin,cluade."

''What?cousin?''claude was shocked.
"Yes your majesty,jannette isn't your child"said diana with tears on her eyes.

"Then who's child is she?"questioned by claude."his majesties older brother"claude was shocked by that news 'jannette isnt my daughter,and killed my and diana's daughter',tears fall down on claude's face.

"Im so disappointed at you claude."diana started to vanished crying.

"Diana!!wait!!im sorry!!" Cried out loud by cluade.

The night he visited jennette's palace.

Then he heard laughing,'hahaha finally that athanasia is dead!'

Claude was shock to see her 'daughter'
Laugh like a maniac.'so what diana said was true athanasia really wasn't the one who poisoned jennette',a tear fall down from his face.

"That claude is so stupid he didn't know i was using black magic at him"smirk jennette.

Claude thought'isn't black magic forbiden?!'then he walked out without anyone knowing.'ill get revenge on you jennette then ill follow diana and....my daughter athanasia'he said with a sad smile.