chapter 4:Athanasia De Alger Obelia.

Claude Pov',

"Your majesty! Your majesty!wake up!",i opened my eyes and saw felix robanne.

"Felix?".

"Thank god your majesty you woke up ",he said with a sigh of relief.

"What do you mean and why is it so noisy?"

"Your majesty the lady gave birth and she didn't name the princess so maybe you can?",he ask nervously.

'what does he mean didn't athy just died a few weeks ago?.....wait dont tell me...'

"Felix lead me to the ruby palace!",i said almost shouting.

"Yes your majesty."

The Ruby Palace,

"Waaaa,waaaaa",i heard a baby crying that made my heart race,'is this really happening did i really go back in time?'

As we come closer to a familiar room the noises of ladies can be heard with the cries of a baby.

When i entered the room i saw the baby in the floor and come closer to her,i picked her up and carry her near my chest.

Normal Pov,

When claude carried the baby all were shock,

"Blessing and glory to the sun of the obelian empire." ,The bundle of ladies greeted while bowing down.

"Why was my daughter on the floor?",all the concubine tremble with their maids and suddenly kneel down.

"Forgive us your majesty!!",they shouted.

"Did you even feed her?".

They were silent.

Suddenly claude unleashed his sword.

"Your majesty please spear us!!",they shouted while kneeling down while their head was on the floor and was trembling.

Claude started cutting their heads off.

After a few moments all ladies were dead a pool of blood sarrounded the emperor and princess.

The maid and guards that were with the emperor was terrified,"your majesty the lady didn't name the princess....".

".....".

"Your majesty?"

"Athanasia De Alger Obelia my only child,the crown princess.",felix smiled softly,"Princess Athanasia a perfect name for a beautiful princess."

"Your majesty do you want to feed her?",one of the maids ask.

Claude then look at the baby he saw her staring at her with her clear eyes,"yes bring me warm milk.",claude said with a warm smile that made everyone surprise.

"Your majesty should i announce the princess' arrival?".

"No,we'll let then know a few years later."

"....okay,your highness."

"Close the palace gates for the time being and just send me a letter if they want to discust an affair."

"Yes,i understand."

At the Garnet Palace,

Claude Pov',

"Your majesty,here is the milk.",the maid said as i took it from her,i put it in front of athy's mouth as she suck the tip of the bottle,after i fed her she started to move uncomfortably as if something was wrong,then a maid moved forward and said,

"Your highness you have to put the princess in your shoulders and pat her back a few times gently."

I did as she said and patted her back as burb cutely.

"Burb~".

My eyes sparkle and smiled happily then she yawned sofly as her eyes slowly closed.