Chapter 3:Death.

Normal Pov'

"Presenting,His Majesty The Emperor,Claude De Alger Obelia!",the anouncer said loudly.

Everyone bowed and said,"blessing and glory to the sun of the obelian empire."

"Mmm,rise.",he said coldly the made every one flinch.

Jennette approach claude and said,"father why did you change your mind about escorting me?",she han an innocent smile the made claude disgust but hided it pretty well.

"I had something to do.",claude said coldly.

"I see daddy why dont we dance together?"

"No,i dont want,you can dance with your partner.",claude then thought,'i want to reserve my dance for athy i never dance to anyone after her mother's death.

Then duke alpheus approach the emperor and bowed,"blessing and glory to the sun of the obelian", empire."

"Rise."

"Your majesty i was wondering since jennette is your only heir when will you crown her the crowned princess." He said while hiding his smirk.

"Ill think about it.",'hmph ill only accept athy as my crown princess.'

"father what do you mean im your only child now why cant you crown me?"she said looking innocent.

"Well lets see do you know i met a magician last night and he said black magic was sticking to like mud....",i said and she looked nervous for a moment and compose herself and said,

"Father who could use black magis when it is forbiden!?"

"Oh come on jennette its you who are using black magic so i could think that i like you!!",i shouted that made everyone shock.

"Your majesty you can just say that without evidence!",duke alpheus shouted.

I walked to him and bring out my sword by magic and stab him in the chest.

"Father!?"

"Im not your father....I hate you.",i said as i stabbed her and pull out the sword.

"F-father?"

She landed on the floor,before anyone came close to me i pierce the same sword on my chest,i saw felix running to me but i already lost concious.