Chapter 5: lilian york.

A few days later.

In the hallway.

Claude Pov,'

"Your majesty,what about we get a nanny for the princess?",felix suggested i looked at him and frown then a cold sweat from his face and rephrase,"i mean a tuitor for you your majesty. "

"A tuitor for what?",i look at him confusely,even the maid are curious.

"Since nobody in the palace knows how to take care of a baby including me and you your majesty she can teach how to because we only know the basics.",he explained.

'he does make sence,since we know nothing about taking care of a baby we need someone to teach me'

"I see your point i remember diana saying she has a friend called Lilian York she said she's very good at taking care of babies."

"Ill get her right away,your majesty.",he then left.

I reach the room as i enter i heard a babbling sound.

"Athy my daughter your awake~",i then pick her up and carry her comfortably in my chest,she then rub her face in my chest.

"Are you hungry?",suddenly her tummy growled.'i cant believe i didnt experience this in my last life'.

I suddenly thought of the past then i felt guilty for killing her i--

"Uwwwaaa~~",i got out of my thoughts when i heard her cry so i put her on the side of my chest and rushed to the table to make a bottle of milk.

'thank god diana left notes of the basics of taking care of babies'.

I put the tip of the bottle on her mouth she start drinking the milk after she finish the milk i patted her back to then burped.

"Ugyaa~",she started happily blabbering its very cute.

"Hehe~",i bounce her up and down she keeps giggling that makes me feel warm.

A few days later,

"Your majesty Lilian York is here."