night visit

Frida's POV

I lay in bed and can't sleep for over a month. I just can't close my eyes, cause when I do this she appears in my dreams. We met not so long time ago. My boyfriend Benny took me to a restaurant on a double date. He said he wanted to introduce me to his best friend Bjorn and his girlfriend. He also said that they have some plans like creating a musical band. It seems like a great idea, isn't it? We arrived a bit later so Bjorn and his girlfriend were already waiting for us.
— Hey! We started thinking you wouldn't come, I am Bjorn by the way,- he smiled to me
— Nice to meet you, Bjorn, my name is Anni-Frid, but everybody calls me Frida.
— Nice to meet you too, Frida,- he said something else but I weren't listening, in fact I was staring at blonde girl next to him. She attracted me with something. I couldn't stop looking into her blue eyes. She has such an adorable smile. I didn't understand what it was back then, but now I am sure. It was love.

— Frida, are you alright?- Benny shook my shoulder
— I am,- I smiled to him.
He sat next to Bjorn, so I didn't have anything to do but to sit next to this angel. Oh, yes, she was like an angel (and she still is).
— So what's your name again?- she asked me. Omg she has such an amazing voice
— Oh, yeah, you can call me Frida.
— My name is Agnetha.
— Nice to meet you, Agnetha, your name is so beautiful,- did i really said it out loud? she blushed, or it just was my imagination, i don't know.
From that moment my life became completely different. Yes, I like Benny, but I don't love him the way I should. He is nice and i feel comfortable and safe with him, but Agnetha, oh my Agnetha. She came into my life and all got so much brighter. It really is a lovelight. But what if she doesn't love me the way I love her? I need an answer. I can't live like that anymore.

I ran downstairs. I took the car keys and all in tears drove to Agnetha's house. I didn't care if there were Bjorn or kids. But what if she isn't even at home? What if she chases me away? So many questions but no answers at all.

Finally, I got there. I didn't notice how I climbed the stairs and was already knocking on the door. Tears were still falling. I saw light on the second floor and then I heard a foot steps.
— Frida? What are you doing here? It's 3 am!
— May I come in?- I sobbed
— Of course. And then please tell me why are you here?
I looked and her and noticed something. She was crying too.
— Where is Bjorn? And the kids?
— They are at Bjorn's mom house.
— And why are you crying?
— You are crying too.
— I...
— Let's go to the living room.
We went there and sat on the coach next to each other.
— So, Frida, now tell me why are you here?
— Well, I wanted to talk to you about...- then I suddenly stopped.
— About what?- tears started falling even harder.
— Well, let me speak and don't interrupt me. Listen to the end, ok?
— Ok.
— From the very beginning, when I looked at you, I felt something strange, unusual. I always wanted to be close to you, to be closer. I wanted to see you every day, hold your hand. I thought it was just a strong friendship. But then I stopped sleeping at night, I thought about you. And suddenly I realized what it was. This is Love. I love you Agnetha Faltskog . And I will understand if you don't want to communicate with me anymore,- I closed my eyes. I could feel how tears were falling on my knees.

I could sense how she stood up. I could hear her foot steps. She was leaving me. Tears began to fall even harder. My hands were shaking.

But then I felt a warm hand on my cheek wiping my tears.
— You don't have to cry FriFri,- she was smiling at me.
Then I remember only her lips against mine. And it was the best feeling I've ever experienced.