After show

Frida's POV

We almost finished singing the last song on our tour. It was definitely magical! I looked at love of my life- Agnetha. She walked towards me to finish the song together. Damn she looked so hot in this outfit. I couldn't control myself anymore. She wrapped her arm around my waist, but accidentally or not her hand landed on my chest. I must admit that the song was called "The way old friends do" but our relationships don't look like we are just friends. Actually me and Agnetha were dating for over a year. I can remember that day when we decided to become a couple. I was arguing with Benny a lot, packed my things and went to Agnetha's place where Bjorn wasn't living anymore cause they broke up. And then we finally understood that we have feelings for each other and it was more then just a friendship.

Agnetha's POV

The concert was amazing but I felt so tired and I wanted it to end as quickly as possible. Luckily it was only one song last. I looked at my girlfriend. No one from that big crowd knew we were dating. Even Benny and Bjorn thought we were just best friends, almost like sisters. But they were totally wrong. Frida was beautiful as always, but that time I felt something different. I wanted her so badly. And I couldn't control myself, i walked towards her. And under the guise of hugging her waist, I actually grabbed her breasts. I could feel she was shaking. Was she mad at me?

Finally the concert was over and we left the stage. On a way to our dressing room there were a bathroom and Frida walked towards it. Maybe she really was mad. I was confused. As soon as I opened my mouth to say sorry she grabbed my elbow and pulled me into the bathroom. Then she leaned me against the door and kissed me passionately. Her hand was on my ass squeezing it.

— I guess i deserve it,- I said between kissing
— Oh yes, you do,- Frida said and licked my neck

Frida's POV

She will pay for teasing me through all this concert. Can you imagine being extremely horny for almost 4 hours? I can.

Her pearly white neck attracted me with its beauty. I could not tear myself away leaving red marks. While she moaned sweetly under me I started to go down.

— Be careful this is concert clothes!
— You care about clothes right now?
— Well, no, but...- I didn't let her finish and ripped off her dress exposing breasts.
— You are not wearing bra, I see.
— Oh shut up.

And I did. I grabbed one breast with my hand and other with my mouth. I started licking and biting Agnetha's nipple. I could feel how she wriggles with pleasure.

— Stop teasing me, Frida! I need you.
— Then say it.
— What?
— Say it out loud!-it was like an order and she obeyed
— Fuck me.
— louder.
— Fuck me as hard as you can!
— Good girl.

And I did as she said. I fucked her with three fingers. It didn't take long until she cum.

Agnetha's POV

My knees gave way and I fell on Frida. It felt fantastic, you can't even imagine how much I love her. My Frida, my princess. Her green eyes make my life brighter every time she looks at me. And how much I love her lips! omg it really is an obsession.

I buried my hand in her red hair and pressed myself against her even tighter.

— Oh, Agnetha! Stop it! You will crush me!- she giggled
— You know what Anni-Frid?
— What, sweetie?
— I love you.
— I love you too, Anna,- and she hugged me with both of her hands.

Suddenly I realised she was fully clothed. I needed to fix it. I removed my hand from her hair.

— It's my turn now,- I gave her a mysterious look.
— Go ahead,- and she giggled
— Oh don't worry, in five minutes you won't be laughing, madam.

I started undressing her slowly and kissing her lips at the time. The lipstick she had during the performance now was completely erased. I licked her lip and penetrated my tongue into her mouth, carefully examining it.

— Anna, I need you! Right now!
— You are not in charge anymore, babygirl.
— What did you call me? Babygirl?
— Close your mouth, miss Lyngstad.
— As you wish.

As we finished our small conversation she was completely naked. I stared at her for a while. She has such a beautiful body! It really looks perfect. As soon as I wanted to grab her breasts with my mouth, I heard the sound of a door opening.

— What the hell is going on here?- it was ex husband of my lover and he seemed really shocked
— Benny, let me explain!- Frida tried to stand up
— Let's do it after ok? Now go away and close the door,- I wasn't mad at him, I felt uncomfortable cause me and Frida were naked and laying on the floor making love and then he was there...

He went and I finally looked at Frida.

— Haven't you locked the door?- i asked her
— I thought you did.
— Oh, sorry, I was so busy being pressed against the wall!
— Wait, wait, calm down, ok, that's my fault and I am sorry, but let's get dressed.
— I love you,- I kissed her lips the last time before we went out of the bathroom.
— And don't forget...- I haven't let her finish
— Yes, I remember to fuck you when we arrived at the hotel.

Then I heard only her laughter. I felt so happy to be with my Frida. Oh yes, I definitely am in love.