chapter 1 ; my growing and end of happiness {pt.1}

jimin pov

tomorrow is my 17th birthday so me ,my sister Jiwoo and my parents will going to have vacation on mount Vallerie.My father is right there preparing our van so there will be no accidents and failures since mount Valerie is so steep, but he said its ok since it was my birthday,my mother was on the kitchen,preparing everything we need while Jiwoo was on our room staring at the ceiling so i decided to talked to her.

"brother,if anything happens to us tomorrow..i swear.... your life will change..."jiwoo suddenly asked ," jiwoo..why are you talking like that?", "nothing,brother, its just im sensing something that is not right.."jiwoo said,

well,jiwoo has a strange sense since she was 9,so im kinda worried and scared on what she said,especially when she said that my life will change,but ignored it.(bad jimi.....)

                                                  /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

ext morning/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

 our mother wake us up and said that we're going now,im so exited but i saw jiwoo sweating but i ignored it/

"brother,im really serious, if something really  happened to us, your life will change....''jiwoo said and started to cry so i huged her "nothing will happen to us ok?and our father will drive for us so dont be scared, ilove you jiwoo""i love you to my brother"

on our way,jiwoo kept her eyes closed until we get on the cabin we will stayed in.My mother started to preapre the table and placed the food.

"happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday our dear jimin, happy birthday to you"

i blowed the candle and we started to eat,while eating, i decided to say that i came out as gay, my mother and my sisiter jiwoo was happy to hear it but my father seems to not happy about it so i asked him.

"father, is there something wrong?" i asked with scared tone of voice"nothing my jimin,im glad that you said the things who you are"

all of us were done and started to pack things and go home,my moom said that we should leave tomorrow morning but fther has some work to do .

on our way home,we got lost and jiwoo satred to cry while saying"we should have followed mother on the first place" and it hit me,she isn't messing me around the whole time, so i hugged her tightly when suddenly, we got hit by truck..everything happened in slow motion,i saw my father go out of the care leaving us inside and all i see next is all black

i gained my consiousness and i saw a metal tube on my shoulder and jiwoo, she was at the back of the car...she was stabbed with a huge piece of glass in her stomach.. and at my lap, i saw mother,she has a metal tube in her head... i tried to call father but i saw him outside the care laying unconsiously.luckily the driver of the truck stopped and called 911, i tried waking mother when i suddenly quiver violently because of the metal tube in my shoulder,making the the driver panicked.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

i woke up in a room that smelled like chlorine realizing that i was in the hospital,i saw a nurse and i immedietly asked her.

"im so sorry mr. park, but your mother and sister didn't made it, but your father is ok,he only have a broken leg"

the nurse left, i started to cry and keep blaiming myself that it was my fault,they died on my birthday,my sweet sister jiwoo,who always nag at me and my mother who are always right there to support me...i tried to removed the IV in my arm but i started to quiver again making the doctors panic...

------------------------------------------------------------------

dont take this seriously...please