chapter 2:my growing and end of happiness {pt.2}

jimin pov;

I still can't imagine that my family end up like this, last night, we are all happy. my happiness is still growing for them but why? im way to young and weak to face to reality without them,but atleast i still have my father.

the door opened and i saw my father at the wheelchair, i got scared when he suddenly yelled at me

"you bitch!! if you didn't just have a birthday at home, your mother and your sister are still alive!!!" he said while tears flowing at his eyes"papa, i didn't know anything, i didn't wished to have my birthday celebrated there and if you just listened to mom, we are now at the house!!" i screamed" we lost them but look im still alive"i said thinking it will change his mood but he just left slamming the door behind.

he called me a bitch..but i understand it, its normal for people to say words they didn't meant to say especially if anger and grief took over.

*2 days later*

 jimin pov;

today is their funeral but i cant attend it,i want to attend it so asked the nursed but she said no, i only cried for hours till one of the doctors heard me.

"mr.park, why are you crying?"" i want to attend their funeral"," but-" "please,this is the last time , didn't say goodbye properly to them yet,please i beg you" i cried until he let me go.

he called some nurse so they can move my bed there.until i saw flowers and so many people.

it is the place...........

when we enter,i heard people murmuring"is he jimin?" 

not long i saw mother and jiwoo, my world stop when i saw them...my mother who guided me through my 16 years of life...my sister,Jiwoo, who always nag at me ,the one always teach me how to be formal infront of many and always support me..

They look like they're just taking nap,they look so peaceful but i know, they will never woke up again.

"mother, thank you for everything, you can rest now,there wil be no pain that place..Jiwoo, my lovely princess, always accompany mother huh?make her feel the love i didn't gave to her and im sorry i didn't believe you, im such a bad brother but....thank you, i love you and goodbye,see you on next life.."

after that i asked the nurses so i can return to my room.when i got back at my room,i cried so hard than i did a while ago,i wish it was all a dream,i wish it was only their prank on me.

"why didn't i die that day?" then it hit me, i suddenly remember what jiwoo said,she knows everything about this...why did i just didn't believe and just ignored her?i didn't deserve to be called a brother..i cried harder and harder making me fall asleep.

--------------------------------

this is just a fanfiction and dont take it seriously and also excuse me for grammar mistakes cuz i've been known i sucks in english haahahhahahahaha