chapter 3: DREAM and NEAR DEATH

jimin pov;

i cried  harder not noticing i feel asleep,some people say if you keep thinking at a certain person before you sleep,you will see them in your dream so keep thinking about them hoping it was real..

*******dream*********

jimin was lying on a soft cloud wearing the hospital dress he weared,when someone woke him up.

Jimin's view

i was sleeping when someone woke me up,its face was so bright, he intructed me to follow dove,he said it will lead it me to the most precious and cherished people or things on my life .wait..am i dead now?

"excuse me, am i dead now?"i asked but he instead snabbed me so i have no choice but follow the dove.

the dove entered a room so i entered it and saw..my mother and jiwoo, wearing white dresses ,i run to them ,i was about to hug them but i hesitated that if i touch them,they will fade.

"oh brother,you can touch us,we will not fade away" i heard jiwoo , i started to cry and hugged them '' jimine, dont cry my son" my mother said as she caressed my hair"mother, jiwoo, i missed you already, why did you leave us early"

*****************

"mother, jiwoo i miss you already, why did you leave us already"

the nurse heard jimin and saw him with tears,"he must have miss them already, poor jimin"

***************

"well i guess,it was our fate to leave that early,im sorry i cant attend your graduation as I promised"mother said" i cant put the medal you've worked hard on your neck" i cried even more after heard those words"mom let me come to you please" i said" but what about your father?if you leave him,he will be alone.." she said as she cupped my cheeks"brother, you're so crybaby " jiwoo said" yes im a crybaby jiwoo, i already miss your naging to me" i said making jiwoo teary "mother! brother is making me cry!"jiwoo jokingly said.

"brother,be strong always,many challenges and problems will come and you have to overcome it" jiwoo said with a serious face " what do you mean jiwoo?" mother also got confused " mother , it will serve as my help to him but....the person is...nevermind.." jiwoo said while holding my hand " who is it jiwoo?" i asked but jiwoo said " look at the time brother, we're leaving now"

"what? but i want to be with you two longer"i stared to cry" jimin, my son, we have to go now but promise us to focuse to your recovery"mom said"yes mom ,jiwoo , i promised i said "we love you jimin take care"they said before entering a bright light.

after the bright light vanished, the whole place began to crumble and i fell 

**************

nurse pov

i only stared at jimin and saw him smiling , so i think, he meet them in his dream, wait his heartbeat strated to drop,he is having a cardiacarrest! " help! room 378 cardiacarrest!!!!!" the doctors enter and started to use defibrillator{AED}

jimin's heartbeat went back to normal after the third time,the doctors were relieved after it, they leaved the room

"you're making me panic, jimin, you almost died but im glad you are ok now" 

****after 3 hours****

jimin pov;

i woke up and my chest hurts and the nurse immedietly come to me

"my chest hurts" i said," oh jimin it is normal after AED" she said

AED? wait.. i almost died?

"you mean?", " yes jimin you almost die but now, you have to focus on recovering"

jimin focused on recovering and everyday, he keeps getting better beacuse he promised to jiwoo and his mother to recover.After 2 months, jimin was discharged at the hospital but what about the bills?oh the truck driver took all the expences including the burial of the two.

--------------------

this is just a fanfiction and dont take it seriously and also excuse me for grammar mistakes cuz i've been known i sucks in english haahahhahahahaha