chapter 4: NIGHTMARE HAS BEGAN

the following includes rape and abuse. just skipif you dont want it

**************************

Jimin pov:

we got discharged at the hospital , the first weeks was normal,but after that, day by day, he always come home drunk,he also yelled at me everytime i greet him..after 2 weeks,he forced me to eat 1 time at 1 week..good thing my classmates gave me food at school. i was doing a homework with my friend,jackson ,when my father came

"papa,you are drunk again...." i said but he slammed the door behind" you dont fvcking care,you slut!!!and who is that bitch in my house?is he your sugar daddy?"he yelled making jackson anrgy but i made him calm down"no papa, he is my classmate" i said with shaky voice"get out of my fvcking house!!!!"he was about to packed his thing but i stopped him"just leave it here jackson,i'll bring it tomorrow"i said...

"now come here you slut..you're gay right?!?!!"he yelled but i didn't answer "answer me you bitch!!" but i just froze..what happened to my father??

i did'nt answer again and he threw me on the table then he started to beat me up...i thought he wasn't gonna stop, i sighed at relief when he finally stop, my whole body ached...moments later i saw him with a rope..he grabbed both of  my hands and pulled me to my room,he threw me on the bed and tied me there. he started to take of his clothes leaving him naked.

"p...apa... wha..t a...re yo...u d...oi..ng?"

he started to take my pants off and lifted me..then a huge struck of pain entered me..my father is raping me..."papa, it hurts ,please stop!" i begged but he covered my mouth" shut up or i will kill that sugar daddy of yours".

after a few more thrust, i felt something filling me up,he pulled out and untied me.. he grabbed my hand and he take me to the living room.

"remember this day slut and remember that you are no longer my son, you're just a slave, a toy of mine, i will be 2 days not around here " then he left the house.i tried to walk to the kitchen but i suddenly blacked out.

****morning****

i woke up at the floor and my body aching everywhere, i tried to stand up but my lower part is hurting so much. i grabbed my things and left to school. im literally limping now and i see our neighbors looking at me,im pretty sure they heard my father yesterday night.

im on the school entrance and everyone is looking at me and i saw jackson

"bro what happen to you?!?!you have so many bruise and why are you limping?!?!"he asked but i just ignored him.

****P.E class****

"today,our lesson is connected to our school event which is our olympics now all of you, run the whole quadrangle" our professor said

they are all running so fast! but im just limping..my lower part hurted even more when our professor said to run faster,i suddenly felt dizzy and i fainted, all of the students gathered around me and the professor carried me to the clinic. i gain conciousness and saw my father again! " umm yur son is fine but he has to go back home" the nurse said, i immedietly yelled" no please i want to stay please" and my father looked at me with his angry face but his voice was calm"jimin listen to your nurse"

we came home and he immedietly pulled me to my room, he tied me " you bitch!!! ah you want me inside you again then i give it to you" he  did it again, he raped me again....after he's done locked me to my room....

is this all a dream?? can i just wake up from this nightmare?? mom, jiwoo...help me...

*********************************

this is just a fanfiction and dont take it seriously and also excuse me for grammar mistakes cuz i've been known i sucks in english haahahhahahahaha