Chapter Five: Dress

The sketch was perfect. A red skin tight dress with some black accents that goes to her feet. With a diamond necklace and earrings for her. Red sparkling heels that go with a black purse as well. Everything planned out was going wonderful. All he needs to do is to finish it on time with the other designs he needs. But of course, he'll do Nathalie's first.

"Nooroo, come over here." The purple kwami flew beside its master and looked over the design.

"What's your opinion?"

"It looks wonderful, master! I'm sure she'll love it. Make it with joy and love so she can really feel that you made this for her."

"I think it needs something else to make it the perfect dress for her."

"What is it, master?"

"This." he drew a peacock-like head piece on the bun of Nathalie's model to match her villain identity. It was a golden version of the camouflage mode of the miraculous. "Now it's perfect. Don't you think it is?"

"It fits, master. You did a great job as always."

"Now, it's time to work on it."

~~~~

"THAT WAS SOOOO ROOMMAAANNTTIIICCC!!!" Duusu squealed into Nathalie's ear.

"Lower your voice please." She covers one of her ears.

"Sorry, miss. But I can't help it!" she flew around the room nonstop until she hit the wall.

"Are you okay there?"

"Yes, miss. Just super happy and having a romantic excitement."

"Okay, okay, calm yourself down before you hurt yourself again, Duusu." Nathalie giggled as she took her kwami in her hands.

"Okay, miss. And do you have some snacks for me to nibble on?"

"There's some cookies in the kitchen. You can have some of it."

"Thank you, miss!"

"Only eat one, alright? Last time you ate more than one you didn't let me sleep."

"I'll remember that, don't worry!"

"You better keep it or I'll have another sleepless night." Nathalie chuckled. "Go now before Gabriel comes back. I'm sure he won't like it."

"Okay, miss!" she flew through the walls and to the kitchen, going through all the cabinets.

~~~~

Gabriel has the fabric and materials needed for Nathalie's dress to be made. He still has some time to finish it and to make the others as well before the event approaches. He starts with making the pattern and cutting the fabric and cuts it. He places it on its rightful spot and proceeds to do the rest.

He works on it all day, for Nathalie. He'll do anything for her. A precious woman no man is worthy for. A wonderful, beautiful, loving, unique, and like no other woman he knows. With her own features sculpted like the goddess of beauty herself. The perfect body of hers that he loves in every inch. A true angel that never left his side since the beginning even with her knowing the consequences. She never gave up on him, this makes him wonder why.

He's done with ordering the accessories and some more kinds of fabric that's going with the dress and some for his other designs as well. He's expecting it by tomorrow so he sits down and takes a bit of rest. A notification appears on his phone as he decides to check it. "Ladyblog: Hawk Moth and Mayura showed up to fight our heroes face-to-face."