Dope Fiends in the Works

Cream

Let's just say things were looking way up for me. Since the Migos video shoot I got a couple calls from some important people in Atlanta who wanted me to do other videos and shoots. 

"Girl I cannot they offering me two bands just to be in the video, it's for some random rapper named Fetty Wap" I said watching the nail tech shape my nails. "Bitch did you just say random! Fetty Wap that nigga, he wrote that one song Trap Queen" I looked at Ms. Sasha unmoved. 

"Do you know sometimes you act like you live under a rock. We chatted some more until I got a text from Sticky saying she miss me.

Cream 

Where you been btxh

Sticky 

With my boyfriend. Haven't seen you in forever. We should hang

Cream

Im free tonight. 

Sticky 

Alright cool we can hang out. I'll text Monae and Aislin too.

I finished getting my nails done and decided to do a little shopping. 

Sticky 

"Baby hand me that bag on the table" Caleb said being lazy ass fuck. I walked over to the table that was only a few feet away from him and gave him the bag. "You know I told you to keep that dope out my momma house, if she see it she gone be mad" I said kicking him. 

"Girl yo moms out of town so I'll have it gone before she come back" he said taking out a Backwood from his pocket. I watched him roll up but this time I noticed he sprinkled a little bit of the cocaine from the bag in his weed. "Fuck are you doing dope fiend?" I said getting up off the couch. 

He ignored me and kept rolling up. "Come get high with yo man" he said sparking the backwood. "Naw not with that shit on that thing, sound crazy" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Girl you act like I'm a crack head or something. It's just a little dust to give the weed a kick. They put it in weed all the time, you just don't know it. But forreal come hit the blunt one time for the one time" he said handing it to me. 

I rejected it and watched him smoke half of it. So far he was normal and relaxed. "Baby quit being a punk. One hit aint gone hurt, you gone get high and horny thats all" he said putting it to my lips. I grabbed the blunt from him and slowly took a hit of it. 

It hit a little different but nothing felt different. I hit the blunt a few more times and laid back on the couch. Ten minutes later I could feel myself on another level of high and all I wanted to was fuck something. 

"Baby how you feeling" Caleb asked standing up and unbuttoning his pants. My face felt numb and his words came out in slow motion. "Feel like the world is going in slow" I said laying back on my bed.

I looked up at the ceiling fan on the wall and an eerie feeling came over me. Caleb may not the best for me but he's all I know. His love will never leave my heart. 

As my mind went somewhere else for the next thirty minutes I didn't even feel Caleb having sex with me. Now that I think about it, I don't even remember him pulling out after cumming but right now I need to focus on coming down from this high. 

Cream 

I picked up Monae on my way back to Decatur but Aislin decline our girls night claiming she had a meeting or something.

"I saw you in the Migos video and you looked nice" Monae said breaking the awkward silence in the car. "Thanks I was so nervous doing that video but everything went better than I expected. How have you guys been?"