Brand New

Cream

"Coming to the stage is everyone's favorite stripper. So please get your dollars ready as BOYTOY comes to the stage" I listened as the Dj announced stripper after stripper to do their on stage performance.

I really didn't get a long time to work on my routine but I think I got it down pack. "Put some of that Marc Jacobs glitter lotion on her" Aislin said as Monae lotioned my back. So far they have been a big help making me look good for tonight.

Monae picked out a faded pink and orange two piece set for me to wear. The outfit cake with a thong and a bikini like top that had fringes that hung down over my breast. Aislin did my hair and make up. She gave me a lace closure 26'sew in that hung down my back. My makeup was gorgeous but she made me look so soft and innocent.

Most of the girls here knew I was young but they all expected that I was about eighteen with a baby face.

"You want another shot" Monae asked pouring a shot of Grey Goose in a cup. "I thought Goose get you loose" I asked taking the cup. "Girl you need to get loose tonight, cause right now you looking stiff" she said taking my empty cup.

"How many shots have she had?" Aislin asked. "Two" Monae asked handing me a pair of 5' Red Bottoms. "Give her one more, so she could be more comfortable. She will sweat out some of it so she won't be drunk" Aislin said as I took the last shot.

My nerves were really getting to me and all I wanted to do at this moment was give up. "Their going to call you in ten minutes for your routine so get ready" Aislin said as her and Monae gave me hugs.

After a few minutes I could feel my buzz kicking in. "You got this...just relax...its for Nana" I said as I paced around the dressing room. "Don't step on anyone's toes out there" some random stripper said walking up to me. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked clearly confused at her comment.

"New bitches always think they can take our money. I don't know who got your chunky ass in here but don't fuck with my money flow" she said walking away.

At that point I knew I needed a backbone. Monae warned me that these girls would be ruthless and now I believe her. "Coming to the stage for the first time, CREEEEAAAAMMMM!" I heard the Dj yell so I quickly walked to the stage.

Everything out there was a blur. Their was so much smoke in the air that you could barely see anyone. I liked it that way though. The Dj started to play The Zone by Drake and The Weeknd.

The pole here seemed so easy to dance on but it was much taller. During my routine I decided to do a little ass shaking but thats not my strong point.

To my surprise it drove the men wild and I watched ones fall from the sky. After my performance I gathered my money and made it to the back. "Here give me your money, cause you got to go give table dances now" I quickly fixed myself up and rushed out the dressing room.

Most of the real pretty girls were already in VIP but since I was new I had to work with the main floor.

I gave about three dances but nothing major. All of them seemed to only have petty money and didn't want to give up the real cake.

After giving my few dances I came out with sore feet, a head ache, and six hundred dollars.

"Damn girl you made all that in one night" Sticky said counting my little stack. "I can't believe people just throw away money just to see some ass" I said stuffing some of it in my duffle bag.

Jalen

"We need to talk now" Marco said walking to his office. "Talk." I said closing the door behind us.