Foolish

Erin

"
Damn girl you feel amazing" Rell said kissing on my shoulder. I giggled while his hands twirled in my hair. Even though it was a party going on with about a hundred people here, I feel like Rell and I are alone.

Until I heard the door open and I could've almost pissed on myself.

Darius

I reached for the door knob and the room was dark ass fuck. Two people gasped when I walked in but I couldn't make out they faces until I hit the light switch. "What the fuck!" I said as I saw Erin laying with Rell. "Darius please get out!" Erin said looking embarrassed. "Oh so you thought I was playing about beating yo ass huh? Nigga you thought I was a joke" I yelled at Rell as he got out the bed.

Him and Erin quickly got dressed because Rell knew we was about to fight. "Aye bro calm down. You taking this shit too far she can think for herself" and with that being said I put that nigga to sleep.

Being honest that was my first time making a k.o. so lowkey I was dancing inside. But the fact that it had to be Rell under these circumstances still left me tense. "Why would you do that?" Erin said trying to run to his aid. Before she could even get on the ground I snatched her up by her shirt and pulled her downstairs. "Let me go Darius, you not my father" she said trying to get out of my grip.

I ignored her and grabbed Sticky too. "Man where you been?" Tone asked as I was walking out the party but I ain't even pay him no mind. 

As soon as we made it over to my 2002 Grand AM I though Sticky in the back and Erin in the passenger side. "Take me home" Erin said folding her arms up. "Naw I ain't taking you to nana house like this. I'm taking y'all to my brother apartment for the night" I told her ending the conversation.

Erin

I was mad ass fuck but I knew not to keep arguing with Darius. He so damn over protective of me, you would think we not the same age.

Darius carried Sticky in the apartment and I followed behind. He gave us some blankets and pillows so we could sleep on the couch and left.

The Next Day
________________________

Sticky 

My head is killing me right now. I turned over on the couch to see an unfamiliar place and panicked. "Erin, girl wake up. Erin wake your nappy headed ass up" I whispered tapping Erin. "Yes, little ugly" she answered sitting up. "Where are we?" I asked. "I think Darius brother apartment" she said looking around.

"Sticky promise me you can keep a secret" she said holding out her pinky. "Yeah yeah whatever, promise me you will find me a Motrin" I said squeezing her pinky in mines.

"Last night I had sex with Rell" she said looking down blushing. "You did what! Say swear. Where was I?" I asked sitting up too. "Okay so I was a little drunk and he took me upstairs to a bedroom. He start kissing and touching on me and we did it" I needed some popcorn this story was juicy. "But that's not all, he asked me to be his girl during sex and then Darius busted in on us" she said. "Shut the muthafucking front door!" I yelled. "Then Darius hit Rell and knocked him out. Darius is so pissed off at me but I don't understand why he mad" she said.

"Me either maybe he jealous cause you got some and he didn't. You think Rell was serious about you being his girl?" I asked. "I hope so. I still can't believe I even did that, let alone even drank alcohol" she said as Darius walked in the apartment carrying Mc Donald's.

"Yes lord I am hungry" I said snatching the bag from him. He handed us both some Tylenol's and sat thinking. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "That fuck shit y'all was on last night. Why would y'all get drunk at a party. You know how many niggas could of took advantage of both of y'all" he said looking at Erin specifically.

"Aye check this out, Erin don't speak to that nigga. Lose his number, he dead to you alright" Darius said looking mad. "No Darius I'm old enough to make my own decisions" Erin said "y. "End of conversation don't let me catch you with him" he said walking out.

Rell

On God I could beat that nigga ass. You gone fight me over a bitch. Swear niggas act like bitches these days.

I was pacing my room mad ass fuck that happened but fuck Darius. That's my nigga and I ain't that mad but I'm not about to leave Erin alone. Her shit was feeling so good and baby gave it up quick. I could tell she was a virgin by the way she was acting but most girls would've at least made me spend money on them. 

Whatever, I'm gone keep messing with her. I decided to call her and ask her out.