Opening

Sonic Colors Opening Theme Reach for Stars playing.

Opening scene begins with Sonic, Tails, Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl, White Canary, Vibe, Frost, Atom, and Heatwave racing through Planet Wisp, pleasantly surprised by the appearance of their new alien buddy, Yacker and his differently colored Wisp friends as they fly ahead to the skies and use their colors to write the name, JUSTICE LEAGUE SONIC COLORS, in color text:

JUSTICE LEAGUE SONIC COLORS

Over at the grand opening of Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, Tails, Supergirl, Atom, fly through the Tropical Resort while Sonic, Flash, Green Arrow, White Canary, Vibe, Frost and Heatwave are grinning on the rails below, while Yacker accompanying them.

On Planet Wisp, hundreds of Wisps are enjoying themselves across, playing around with their fellow Wisps friends, like using a Spike Wisp to throw at a tower of Cube Wisps and is left unamused.

Back at Tropical Resort, Eggman stands on top of a spherical building, kindly welcoming the people to his park before he lets out a maniacal cackle while Orbot and Cubot relax behind him, with the latter enjoying himself to hot cocoa.

Next scene shows Heatwave dodging Egg Pawns and their rocket launchers, absorbing the Red Burst Wisp and starts attacking them as a Red Fire Ball. By his side Sonic and Flash run around the park, homing attacking a few Egg Pawns that bounces them in the air where they meets two Cyan Lazer Wisp. The four high-five each other before Sonic and Flash absorbs them and turns themselves into a lightning-fast lazer that blitz through all the robots in sight. While Sonic and Flash enjoy themselves as Lazers, they bypasses White Canary who bounce off and clinged to a nearby wall. She smirks when she spots the Yellow Drill Wisp flies below her and jumps down to absorb it, transforming her into a Yellow Drill and burrows through the ground while surrounded by a yellow aura. On Planet Wisp, Supergirl is a rocket by absorbing the Orange Rocket Wisp to fly high to the sky. Nearby, a Pink Spike Wisp-powered Sonic rolls up a wall while at the time Atom drops down as a Blue Cube pounding the ground revealing gold rings. Up in the skies, Green Arrow having fun soaring in a Green Hover form, leaving green sparkles behind. Vibe as a Jade Ghost is phasing through objects. Passing by Vibe was Frost who absorbs a Azure Ice Wisp creates ice as she passes around. At the Aquarium Park, a Purple Frenzy monster bounces off the air and the water with a Violet Black Hole bounces around with it and before slashing the screen with it's teeth.

Back at Tropical Resort, Sonic, Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl, and White Canary race over to meet with the laughing Eggman as he stands in front of their collection of Wisps. He is, at first, surprised by their appearance. Sonic and the three heroes perk up and assault against the Doctor.

The last scene is in space. The Justice League, including Tails are quickly joined by Yacker and their many wisp friends. Everyone nods as they jumps high into the sky, ready for an amazing space adventure.

Note for ZebraStream_Clan ; I said to you in our chat that I too thought of a Ice Wisp. I am not copying you. My Ice Wisp resembles the Grey Quake Wisp, not yours. I hope you don't think I'm copying you.