Chapter 1: Tropical Resort

Above the planet Earth, homeworld to it's heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog and the Justice League, a new adventure is set to begin in a gigantic and colorful amusement park floating in space, surrounded by five other planets chained to the park above the Earth.

There appears to be an entrance way to the planetary theme park. This massive resort is simply breathtaking with its colors exploding like fireworks in the sky all while Eggman's voice can be heard from the loud speaker, 'Next stop, the Tropical Resort. There, you'll find breathtaking views from our gigantic Ferris Wheel, amazing deals in the shopping mall, and constant risk of bodily harm.'

In front of the arching gate, a arrow attaches itself to the "Welcome" sign. The green archer figure who launched the grappling arrow using it as a method to swing through the resort. He swings and swings, bouncing off the giant Ferris Wheel to run along a rail before he leaps off to swing some more again.

Down below, blue and red streaks speeds by, smashing through Egg Pawns wielding welcome signs while covered in a blue and red aura, all with a grin on their faces. Up ahead, a woman that looks to be the White Canary grinds on a rail that leads to a breathtaking view of Earth outside. She tricks off the rail when she notices some flying robots approaching her. In a quick instant, she takes out her staff and slices them up as she lands on the ground and bounces off the walls repeatedly as a quick stream of white. A woman with white hair in black and blue slides on ice as she blasts badniks with her powers passing through.

Up in the air, a happy Kryptonian and a man in a suit flies through the skies, avoiding the Spinner badniks while spinning through the Dash Rings to give them an extra boost of speed while shouting, "YEAH-HA!"

On the ground, robots are continually getting rammed by a smirking man wearing goggles riding on a high-tech motorcycle that can transform into a hoverbike, accompanied by a man with a flamethrower gun with a flying two-tailed fox catching up to the others.

The man riding the bike is Cisco Ramon a.k.a. Vibe who looks up to see the speedster hero running through the resort, "How're you liking this place, Barry?"

"WOOOOHOOOO!" The Flash spins through a line of rainbow rings in mid-air that leads him to a spectacular view of the whole park, "This place is AMAZING!" He shouted as he continues to run.

Sonic laughs as he grinds down a rail. "You can say that again!" He cheered as he leaps off to homing attacking more robots.

An excited Sara Lance jumps off a dash panel to perform a few tricks in mid-air. "Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding!...," She said as Kara flies above and grabs her hand.

"AMAZING!" The Kryptonian, Kara finished.

"You guys are as chipper as ever!" Oliver said as he swings in the air.

"Enough talking! I wanna get this over with and go home!" Mick said as he holds on the the bike as Cisco drives it through the area.

"Hey, wait! We haven't gone over the park rules yet!" Tails shouted while staying close to Cisco and Mick.

"This is going to be fun!" Cisco said as he, Mick, and Tails catches up with the other thrill-seekers in this amusement park in space.
___________________________________

"Welcome to Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, where you can enjoy five planets for the price of one!" Eggman's voice spoke through the loud speaker of Tropical Resort.

"He loves to hear his own lips flap, but I gotta hand it to the Eggster, this place is epic," Sonic smiled, "Everyone and their brother is gonna want to come here."

"Or sister." Kara grinned as they walk together.

"An amusement park in space...! I'm SO tempted to check out all the rides!" Cisco said excited and eagerly.