Elton castee | Secrets Out

Summary: Elton tells the group you're dating

Warnings: None

Word Count: 319

───── ─────

Standing in front of their friends, y/n and Elton shared a knowing look. They had been dating for several months now, enjoying the privacy of their relationship and keeping it secret from the rest of the group. But now, it was time to come clean.

'So, uh, we have something to tell you all,' Elton started, glancing over at y/n, who nodded her agreement.

The group exchanged looks of intrigue and curiosity, their eyes fixed on the couple. They knew something big was about to be revealed, but they could never have guessed what was coming.

Corbin raised his eyebrows, "You're having a baby?"

The group erupted into a cacophony of confused and delighted noises at Corbin's suggestion of a baby. Y/n let out a nervous laugh, stumbling over her words as she attempted to clarify. 'No! No, no baby. Not yet, anyway.'

Corey, who had jumped to his feet in surprise, turned to the couple. 'Wait a minute. You're dating? You and Elton? For how long?'

Y/n and Elton looked at each other, both grinning shyly. 'Yeah, for a few months now,' y/n admitted, blushing slightly. 'We just wanted to keep it under wraps for a bit.'

As Corey pulled Elton into a congratulatory hug, Brandon stepped forward, beaming at the couple. 'I'm so happy for you guys! That's awesome news!' he exclaimed, giving them both a warm embrace.

Y/n and Elton thanked their friends, both slightly embarrassed but clearly thrilled at their reaction.

Evan, still processing the news, couldn't help but let out a low whistle. 'Damn, four months? That's kinda long to keep it a secret, guys.'

'I know, I know,' y/n admitted, blushing harder now. 'But we just wanted to take our time and enjoy it before we told anyone. It's been five months tomorrow, actually.'