Colby Brock | Ghostly Confessions

Summary: during a night at the bellaire house, you get scared and your feelings for colby are revealed.

Warnings: None

note: thanks for the request! hope u enjoy!!!

You, Colby, Sam, and Seth had been at the Bellaire house for almost four or five hours just investigating and getting as much evidence as you possibly could. But, when it started getting closer to almost 4 am, the four of you grew tired, and eventually agreed it was time for bed. Not that any of you would get any sleep, but you'd at least try.

While Sam and Seth both took their rooms, you and Colby decided to stay up just a little longer. The two of you sat on a couch and scrolled through social media.

"Y/n?"

You look up from your phone to Colby, "Yeah?"

"Just uh seeing if you were still awake."

"Oh, yeah. I'm still awake. I'm getting tired though, might head to bed soon."

"Oh, okay. If you fall asleep, I'll wake you up."

"Hey, Colby?"

"Hm?"

"Could we just sleep here, um, together? I kinda don't want to be alone."

You couldn't see it, but Colby was most definitely blushing.

He clears his throat, "Yeah. Of course."

You thought for a moment, wondering if maybe now was a good time to tell him that you had feelings for him.

"I have something to tell you."

"Go for it."

"I kinda maybe like you," you chuckle as you finish the sentence.

"I like you too."

After a few minutes of talking the two of you fell asleep right in each other's arms.