I care (W.V) part 1

A/N: LOOK AT THAT GODESSSS !!!✋🏽😩^^

Y/n=your name Y/l/n=your last name

638 words
TW: SH, ED, Angst, Cursing ⚠️

I'm broken, my heart yearns for her warmth I can't deal.
3 fucking years down the drain 3 fucking years of her pretending she actually loved me, how was I so niave to actually believe I was capable of being loved.
Blade in hand slitting 2 deep cuts on my wrist causing a warm sensation to shoot through my body as I sat on the bathroom floor of Keneros Academy, sobbing.

A loud thud and my name quickly following behind it "y/n" jolts me out of my thoughts, causing me to jump up and wipe my tear stained face with my sleeve before opening the stall door to be met with Ms. Venable, my Robotics teacher.
Her dark fury filled eyes seemingly burns a hole thru my skull, making me advert my attention to the floor.

Yes Ms. Venable trying to hold back a sob, "look at me Ms y/l/n!" my eyes begin to water as I make eyes contact, her expression seems to soften just for a second before converting it back to her hard exterior.
Breaking eye contact searching my frail body before stopping and her eyes grow wide at something that seemingly has caught her eye I follow her line of sight being quickly met with my fresh sliced skin.

Quickly pulling my sleeve down pushing pass past ms venable and going to the sink as if nothing happen, washing my hands and making my way to the door before a cold hand wraps around my arm causing me to wince in pain. Slowly turning around to be met with glistening dark orbs.

Ms Venable...crying huh

"Y/n please talk to me you've been out of it for months your grades have droped dramatically you went from being a all A student to having Es and Fs, please I'm concerned"

I was boiling with anger, your concerned? CONCERNED! YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME...ALL U CARE ABOUT IS UR FUCKING REPUTATION, U BROKE UP WITH ME 2 FUCKING MONTHs AGO FOR THE FUCKING PRINCIPAL ,THREE FUCKING YEARS OUT THE WINDOW FOR A BITCH WHO JUS WANTED A QUICK FUCK AND UR "CONCERNED" ABT MY WELL BEING? FUCK U

A/N :ha bet u didn't expect thatt

By then there's tears streaming down my face I snatched my arm away from her causing her to step back in shock, I opened the door and left.
Ms Venable soon came clicking after, the thundering echo of her cane causing the floor to vibrate.
Making my way outside the building making contact with the bridge across the street

" OH FUCK... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
As if u would care.
"Y/N PLEASEEEE STOP I LOVE YOU SM LET ME EXPLAIN I REALLY DO CARE"

No Wilhemina 2 months ago would have been a great time to explain, when u fucking told me I wasn't the one for u or when u told I wasn't enough after all I've did for us I put so much into that fucking relestionship just to not be loved back do you know how that shit feels, I say letting out a half sob.

I thought u know maybe if I starve myself u would see me as lovable but ig you can't love the unloveable.

"Y/n your not unlovable u were and still are the love of my life , please don't leave me here alone jus please get down and let me explain"

A/N: Okay so this is my first story and I tried hard asf on this shit don't be shy jus tell me what u think 🤷🏽‍♀️ any pointers or suggestions are highly appreciated❤.
*Also there will be a part two to this* oh and please vote 😩