i care (W.V) part 2

"Please don't leave me here alone jus please get down and let me explain"

Fluff, cursing
____

My heart aches hearing the pain in her voice.

   I love you so much Wilhemina, I say as I step down from the bridge turning around to be met with a teary eyed venable.
   Taking a deep breath as I step forward, unexpectedly being overcome with the warmth I had longed for, for months, the scent of lavender and sleep overtook my nostrils quickly relaxing me.

   Hearing her sobs soften, I rub my hand up and down her back causing her stiffen, which she only does when her back is bothering her so I release myself from her grip and pick her up bridal style, pausing only to admire those deep chocolate eyes that I fell in love with three years ago.

   Finally stepping over the threshold of Keneros Academy with the love of my life in my arms, sitting her down in the nearest chair.

   "Y/n" Wilhemina says "I jus want to let you know I love you so much and hurting u was never my intention u were and still are my world, but u have to understand I had to breakup with u or I would've lost my job I love you dearly but I couldn't bare loosing my job."
     "If I knew this would have put sm strain on you, I would've said fuck it but I chose the job over the love of my life which I sincerely apologize for."
"I was so stupid and naive please believe me I want u back I want all of u I need u you don't understand how hard it was to look u in ur eyes and see pain, the pain I caused I'm so sorry just please please please take me back istg I won't ruin it."

   By now Wilhemina and I are both sobbing

   I Take a deep breath before saying I love you sm Wilhemina I always have and I could never love any other even if I tried, ofc I'll take u back, I would take u back million times if I had to.

   As those words spill from my mouth
Wilheminas face lights up with joy as a whole hearted smile graces her face.
   Taking her hand in mine admiring her features as she looks down and notices the promise ring she gave me a year ago on our 3 year anniversary.

   "You still wore it?"
    "After everything"

I never took it off, I always believed u would come back for me, like u promised.

A/N: Honestly dk how I feel abt this one if u want a part 3 lmk.
Dm me or comment if u have
suggestions/special requests anyways lmk how I did.❤