Love me pt 2 (D.S)

Dianes POV

"Y/n, sweetheart"

I brought dinner, I yell only to be met with silence, I set the food on the counter along with my keys.

Making my way upstairs I call for y/n once again, "baby?"

Standing at the top of the steps I see the bathroom light on and water rapidly spilling from under the door.
My heartdrops and I start fearing the worst

"Y/n?" I call once again, I turn the knob to the bathroom , I never in my life could have prepared my self for such a sight , the loml sitting there, in a pool of her own blood, I was frozen I couldn't move in tell I was pulled out of thoughts by the water wetting my socks.

"No no no no this this isn't no y/n baby your gonna be okay", I say trying to pull her out of the tub as I manage to pull her onto the floor I cradle her head praying to any God and every God to not let my sweet baby go she's all I have.

"YOUR ALL I HAVE PLEASE!!!!"

I say hitting her chest

"baby ur gonna be okay your gonna be fine I promise"

I lay her flat on her back trying to revive her, "Baby hang in there you got this"

I start pumping her chest my vision is blurred from tears "Baby please, I'm sorry for whatever I did I promise I'll do better just come back to me your all I have!!!!!"

Water starts corrupting out of y/ns mouth and my eyes being met with those big brown orbs I fell so deeply in love with year ago

"Baby, why?"

She sits up with the help of me I pull her into a tight hug as we both start sobbing

"I'm so sorry Diane please don't leave me I just let my thoughts get the best of me I love you so much"

"Baby you know your the love of my life,your my future, ur my wife, I can't live a life without u your my world"

I say as I stand up and cradle y/n like a baby in my arms carrying her into our bedroom setting her down on our bed grabbing a towel and sum fresh clothes for her and i.
I wrap her in the towl, walking into the bathroom to grab a first aid kit to treat her wounds walking back into the room I'm met with the sight of y/n curled up in a ball under the duvet

"Y/n babygirl you gotta get up and put sum clothes on."

Y/n opens her eyes, smiles and sits up.
I gentle grab her arms and start wiping them with a damp cloth, applying cream and wrapping both arms with bandages standing up kissing her forehead and both bandages, making her tear up.

"Diane I don't deserve you" y/n says

"I know... because u deserve better but I promise to show u how much u mean to me and I promise to cater to u like the queen u are everyday of our life if u settle with me"

I say while holding y/n in my arms
I start humming the tune of Make It To Me by Sam Smith, as her eyes slowly close she whispers

"I love you Diane goodnight"

"I love you more my beautiful y/n goodnight "

A/n: okay so I lowkey hate it but I tried I honestly gotta get back into this shit but I be forgetting but imma try to start being more consistent wit it okay you know the deal send in recommendations, requests, etc cuz a bitches mind be empty
love yall❤ -Gabby