Yearning 🌲🔞

Type: smut

Warnings: None

---------

There was something in it.

There was something in the drink Yogurt Cream was just handed. Lilac knew so.

In a swift, intuitive manner, Lilac had snatched the cup away and chugged.

"Heyyyy. That one was my drink!" the prince whined.

"My apologies, my liege. Something was... off... about it." Lilac grabbed his own drink and handed it to Yogurt. "You may drink mine, though. If you so wish."

And that's what led to this moment---Lilac laying in his room late at night, his body warm. Too warm. He was sweating, panting, squirming. He couldn't sleep. He had already concluded that it had something to do with the drink. Something was certainly wrong with that drink.

He sat up, feeling hopeless. What he felt was, well, arousal. To put it honestly, Lilac's dick was harder than a rock. It felt shameful to him. Could it be waited out? Lilac felt disgusted at the thought of touching himself.

Maybe he could get it done and over with. Perhaps if he thought of something else while doing it, it would be fine, right? So like a distraction.

What was he supposed to think about, though? What are people supposed to think about while jerking off? His mind couldn't settle on anything but one person.

Yogurt Cream.

Wait, no! What? Why would he think of him?! Why was Yogurt Cream the only thing that could come to mind?!

The more his thoughts spiraled out of his control, the harder his erection grew. Was he REALLY thinking about Yogurt Cream in such an indecent manner? There was REALLY nothing, ANYTHING else to think about now?

Speak of the devil. There was a knocking at the door and the muffled yells of a familiar voice. Lilac rushed to cover himself with the blanket.

"Lilac...?" Mumbled a tired Yogurt Cream, who came stumbling in yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"My liege?" said Lilac, trying to hide his obvious discomfort. "Why are you up so late?"

"I dunno... mph. Bored." Yogurt flopped onto Lilac's bed. Yogurt had performed this little ordeal tons of times before but now was just NOT the right moment.

"I see," replied Lilac.

"Liiilac. You seem very warm." Yogurt sat up, pressing the back of his hand to Lilac's overheated forehead. This mere action caused Lilac to jump back. "Oh? You good? You seem very sick."

"Y-yes, my liege. So I a-advise you leave my room..."

"Was it something in that drink?"

"I assume so."

"Oh, Lilac! You really saved me then!" Yogurt pulled Lilac into a tight, appreciative hug, and god, he thought he was going to cream right then and there. "But I'm worried about you now."

"No need to worry. It's simply my job."

"But Liiilac-" Yogurt groaned.

A sudden wave of pain struck over the man's body, causing Lilac to hunch forward with his hand to his stomach.

"Lilac?!" Yogurt gasped. "What's wrong? Where does it hurt?"

Lilac was lost. He was staring down at his bedsheets, sweating, shaking. He needed Yogurt to go. Now.