First Times🌲🔞

Type: smut

Warnings: None

---------

Lilac hadn't known how things had gotten this way, how he'd gotten so close to Yogurt. Close as in, sleeping in the same bed, sitting in Yogurt's lap, holding hands. It was all just a slow escalation of events. They weren't dating. Were they? Lilac's brain couldn't run this. He was supposed to kill the goddamn man after all. But sitting with Yogurt, being straddled like this, made little butterflies erupt inside of him.

The prince began to play with his bodyguard's hair, making sure to rub his fingers against the man's scalp every so often. Yogurt thought the way Lilac would clench his fists and try not to blush every time his fingers grazed his head was cute. "Lilac..." Yogurt mumbled, brushing Lilac's bangs out of his face.

"Yes, my liege?"

"May I kiss you?"

Lilac froze, certainly caught FAR off guard. "What?" Lilac's expression shifted to one of confusion. I mean- Lilac did want to kiss him, but... it didn't feel right. He wasn't in love, was he? He couldn't be. He shouldn't be. He shouldn't hold feelings towards a target, and he shouldn't be feeling a single thing at all. So why was it that when Yogurt leaned in closer, he felt his face grow warmer and an urge to grab his master close.

"What was that?" Yogurt asked.

"...yes," One half of Lilac wanted to curl up and die. He felt a little shameful. The other half of him wanted so badly to fulfill his fantasy of feeling Yogurt's lips against his. But when Yogurt smiled at his response, he knew things were going to be just fine.

Yogurt closed the space between them, locking lips with his beloved bodyguard. Lilac felt a jolt of something go up throughout his body. He's never been kissed like this before; he's not received a kiss once, not once. He must've fallen for Yogurt because he's allowed Yogurt to gift him these affectionate gestures... He was stupid to do so, because now he's fallen hard. But perhaps there's another reason as well. Mayhaps it's the way he turns to Lilac and goes: "You'll protect me, right?" Or the way Yogurt praises him after finding a new treasure, or-

"Lilac? Are you... uh- hard?"

Lilac jumped up from between Yogurt's thighs and covered up his bits, heavily flustered and panicky. "My apologies, my liege- t-that was- unprofessional of me..."

"And our little relationship isn't?"

Little relationship? So it WAS a relationship this whole time? Were they boyfriends? The lack of communication drove Lilac mad. "Re...relationship?"

"C'mon, Lilac. We both know we have a thing for each other." Yogurt's smug grin pestered Lilac. Lilac was sitting here, hands over his dick, embarrassed, and all Yogurt could do was, well, be his stupid, arrogant self? "Did you think bodyguards normally sleep in the same bed and cuddle with their master or something? Did you think they normally kiss?" Yogurt chuckled. "Oh, clueless Lilac..."

"I-"

"If you come back, I can finish the job for you."

"Finish... the job?" It was funny. Ironic. Lilac should be the one finishing the job he was fucking paid for already.

"Mhm. Only if you want to, of course." Yogurt's smug grin changed to a softer, kinder one. The same sort of soft grin he would flash when Lilac was holding his hand or sitting in his lap. That comforting grin which always seemed to tell Lilac, 'it's safe here.'