1

Chuuya wakes up Akutagawa with his kisses.

As the morning was suddenly making it's way to reach the sky, the sunlight struck Chuuya in the eye making him aware that it was time to wake up and get ready for another day of work. He turned over to see that his boyfriend was unbothered by the sunlight he even looked more asleep, His boyfriend Akutagawa was a very light sleeper so he wouldn't sleep at all, he always woke up by any movement Chuuya did or caused. But still with a small hug from Chuuya he knocked out like a log.

Chuuya smiled at the sight of his beautiful emo goth boyfriend sleeping but he knew if he didn't wake him he'd sleep till noon,  he poked his face and tried everything to wake the  poor boy but to avail. Chuuya knew that Akutagawa was awake and he wanted one thing, a kiss.

He grabbed Akutagawa's face and planted a small kiss on his lips, the male opened his eyes and he spoke in a very raspy voice " I know I know. I'm up." He lifted himself up and looked down at the covers and smiled to himself because this surely was the best way to wake up.

(2)

Akutagawa tries to flirt but fails, Chuuya still likes it.

They were finally let go from work and meant it was time to go home! Akutagawa finally reached the exit and he was now waiting for his boyfriend to come out so they could go for some yummy dinner. He witnessed a couple flirting and acting all lovey dovey and kissing in public. He never did those things with Chuuya, he'd always say "maybe not here. " "when we are alone.", Akutagawa wanted to change that.

Finally Chuuya walked out, he looked tired and very hungry. He ran over to Akutagawa with a bright smile "hey!" He said and grabbed Akutagawa's shoulder, he gave it a tight squeeze. Akutagawa nodded and spoke " you look very attractive today, you are like a star, bright and beautiful " he said, Chuuya felt his face get red, where was this coming from? Akutagawa would have never dared say that or even he wouldn't say that at all! He looked at him with a very confused face "where is this coming from? Are you okay?" Chuuya asked and grabbed on to Akutagawa's hand.

"I am fine. You are looking rather hot, like a yummy bowl of wonton soup." He said and grabbed on to Chuuya's face, he felt a sudden rush of fear, what if people judged them? He didn't want people to ruin this moment. Chuuya raised an eyebrow and held on to his hands "you don't have to do this. I know you love me without you having to show emotions or affection." He said. Akutagawa kissed him, deeply and felt every emotion rush through him but right after the kiss, he smiled softly.

Chuuya's eyes widen and felt like this was once in a lifetime experience so he kissed him back, they both love this moment. "Wow, are you really Akutagawa? Or maybe some some other guy that looks like him? " he joked, he grabbed on to Akutagawa's hand and gave him a soft smile. " no, I am Ryuunosuke Akutagawa, The one you fell for." He said and smiled back at him, it was sudden smile but still after that amazing experience Chuuya was happy and giddy all through dinner.