2

Chuuya taught Akutagawa how to dance "Mi corazon " and they showed off their moves at the port mafia party.

Mori got on the stage and smiled "today we will be doing a dance challenge, whoever wins gets to take the prize home. Which is a visit to a winery with whoever you please. Chuuya'a eyes brighten and he put down his wine " we have to do this. We need to win. We can't let Tachiahara and Gin win. Those two will break down in dance moves." He said. Akutagawa looked at him " alright, we will try out and win. But don't get upset if we don't win" he said and put his water down. They watched a lot of people try out and dance away but most of them but almost all of them failed to reach Mori's expectations.

It was no their turn, Chuuya and Akutagawa put their suit coats aside and walked towards the middle, as the song began to play they started dancing, moving all along the flow, not missing any point. At a sudden moment, Chuuya smiled at Akutagawa, for Akutagawa that moment felt like a lifetime like if time slowed down just for him so that he soak in every moment that he had with Chuuya. "I love you." Akutagawa mouthed and twirled Chuuya around, finishing the dance.

Chuuya gasped a little bit, he was out of breathe and so was Akutagawa. The room was silent, everybody was in awe. "I think we have a winner. Chuuya and Akutagawa for giving the best performance of the night." Mori spoke into the mic. Chuuya smile brightened and screamed " WE WON!" he grabbed Akutagawa's hand and tightened his grip, he walked up to the stage and grabbed the tickets, Akutagawa followed right behind him. He loved seeing Chuuya so happy, todays party was amazing.

(2)

Akutagawa and Chuuya have a fight but they both apologize.

Akutagawa was on his phone scrolling through Dazai's feed seeing his accomplishments and checking up his life, he scrolled through and found a picture of him and Atsushi and it was captioned "saved the city, proud of this boy" . Akutagawa couldn't wrap that around his head, he saved the city too. He took down Francis as well but why wasn't he tagged or even mentioned.

Chuuya walked inside their shared apartment and saw that Akutagawa wasn't too happy, he took his shoes off and went to him, he placed his hand in his shoulder and saw what he was looking at. "Why are you looking at his feed? You know it hurts you yet you do it." He said and let go of him, Akutagawa turned to look at him "because I can, it's my business what I do. And either way Dazai doesn't hurt me." He said with a firm tone. Chuuya's eyes widen softly "he doesn't hurt you? His always on your mind, do ever honestly shut up about Dazai? it's always oh how's Dazai, I can't today I wanna see Dazai, I am so so worried about Dazai. And HE IS ALWAYS 5 GOD DAMN FEET AWAY FROM YOU. " he yelled. Chuuya crossed his arms "why do you seek approval of someone who won't ever give it to you." He said in a soft tone.

Akutagawa was taken of guard "because he is my mentor and I never got it because I wasn't strong enough and now I am seeking it because I finally reached my limit." He said, Chuuya sighed " is my approval of you not enough? " he asked, Akutagawa didn't taken minutes to answer this, "no. " he said and looked away adding to the horrible tension that risen.

Chuuya nodded and got up from the couch, living the room because hearing that tore his heart, he was mad but not at Akutagawa he was more mad at Dazai because he saw how hard Akutagawa worked to get to where he is now. After a short while, Akutagawa felt that what he said wasn't something he meant, the what of the moment took his mind and made him say things he didn't want to. He got up and walked up to the room and tried to open it but it felt as if someone was holding the knob, he let go of it and the door opened and Chuuya was there, gesturing him to walk in.

Akutagawa walked in and sat down on the bed, Chuuya did the same. The room echoed in silence. "I'm sorry" they both said, both completely taken by surprise because of how unlikely it was for them to say sorry at the same time. " I am sorry I yelled and made you feel less." Chuuya said, Akutagawa gave him a small squeeze in the arm "no, I'm sorry for saying your approval didn't mean anything to me when it did " he said. Akutagawa sighed " I will block him and make sure to not look at things that hurt me." He said. Chuuya smiled " and I promise to not yell at you " he said, they both laughed at sudden promise. Chuuya planted a soft kiss on Akutagawa's lips and he returned it with passion.